• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you clean your badges?

Misheard Whisper

[b][color=#FF0000]I[/color] [color=#FF7F00]also[/c
    Years
    I only do it when I remember to. I only ever look at my Trainer card to see how much money I have - I rarely open the badge case.

*glances around suspiciously*

*goes to clean badges*

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Hey, you know how to get the black card? I'm still stuck on Gold
    In D/P/Pt you need to defeat 100 trainers in a row in the Battle Tower.

I clean my badges all the time, and if I'm really bored I play things like Mary Had a Little Lamb with them.

Silver

Kyle
    Years
    All the time when I'm bored in diamond, or if I end up needing to check my trainer card for some reason.

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I Dont Clean Them Alot Just When I Am Waiting for Somthing or When I See That There Dirty.

MsHailstorm

Smooth Criminal~
    Years
    I do occasionally, but not very often.
    Usually I only clean them when I look at my trainer card and notice they're dirty again, lol.

Years
    I stopped cleaning my badges because it becomes such a chore after awhile. I don't even look at my Trainer Card anymore even when I used to play Platinum regularly so my badges have been dirty for a long time and they will stay that way.

Lt_Nite

GnR for life!
    Years
    From time to time but not often it's just a hassle and just boring to sit there and rub them for 40 years.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    No, it's been dirty ever since I recieved the badge. I have EV training better things to do than shine my badge.

That, or it could possibly because of Gardenia using Grass Knot on me.... Everything just flew out of my pocket, and landed on the dirt. ;;

Kirkland

show me my silver lining
    Years
    Never. I'd be ashamed to show the case to anyone if it was real life, I guess I don't get anything for cleaning them so I never bothered. XD

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2015
    Eh, only when I'm bored. I didn't even know you could clean them until a few days ago but it's not a big deal anyway. *shrug*

Back