• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen Do you clean your badges?

RivalGator

I hate them all.
    Years
    I used to clean them regularly, but I don't now. I mean, they aren't in my HG/SS game, so I have no need to worry about them, let alone even be looking at them. xD

I used to though. I used to worry over it when I first played the game, but I think my badges are really, really filthy now because it's been months since I've cared to clean them.

Pokehead

Pokedex 50% complete. 246 left
    Years
    • Seen May 31, 2010
    I clean them so I can play "Breaking the Law". Funny stuff.

salot

Gomu Gomu no Jet Pistol(K.O)
    Years
    hah no but i can play in badges cause they are notes wind of change of scorpions it is fun some times :P

AliceBlaze

Shiny Collector
    Years
    I clean my badges occasionally. I like how you can play music on them. I taught myself to play Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. :D

jvpski3

Banned
    Years
    I was just wondering if there are any of you people who have the interest of cleaning Gym badges to make them shiny. I only do it like once a month or when i'm waiting for something. Heck!
    __________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Yes i do. DO YOU KNOW HOW 2

Sam_

Taking care of Business.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2012
    Hahaha i do it makes me feel good, nah haha, it makes cool noises ^^

wee187

Beat 358/2 Days on 10/5/09
    Years
    I clean[ed] them all the time when I played Platinum. XD Now that I've moved onto HeartGold, it's not there to clean anymore really, so I don't~

pidge14

pidge14 has evolved into Peejeotto!
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Dec 19, 2019
    haha nah mine get to be pretty sorry. oddly enough i do like to polish my friend's badges tho. we switch ds's to check out the other's boxes so while i'm waiting i'll polish them and play a song.

Back