• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you dream at night when you sleep and remember it?

Do you dream at night when you sleep and remember it?

• Yes!

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • No!

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I only day dream!

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

Yoshi Pikachu!

Pikachu lover!
    Years
    I don't. It's annoying people talk about dreams they have had but all I can say is I don't remember. I only day dream which is kind of annoying!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    Most of the time, no, I can't. When I do, though, I always have the most messed up dreams ever. Like, this one time, I had a dream of me being chased in the Arctic by a telephone. Another time, I had a dream of me being attacked by a cute little kitty cat. And lastly, I had a messed up dream about a t-rex destroying my town and the cast of Jimmy Neutron coming to save us, while we hid with the cast from Family Guy.

I'm kinda sad that I can't remember most of my dreams. They're pretty amusing. :D

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Yes, when it's bizarre enough for me to remember it. On the other hand, usually no, I don't dream and remember what I dreamt about. When I first wake up, I remember it, but the memory fades as I carry on through the day.

Acrutheo

The boundless night~
    Years
    I'll occasionally wake up and remember my dream relatively vividly. Then, almost always, it fades from memory while I'm awake. I usually have to actively go over the dream in my head to remember it. :x

Although, I do wish I could remember more of my dreams, as they're quite weird and amusing.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    It depends on the things that happen in the dream and who is in the dream. (like, say, If I were to have a dream and my best friend was in it, I remember it.)

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    The only parts of my dreams which make sense relate to PC... otherwise everything else is all... stuff. But yeah, there is rarely a day I don't remember my dreams. And when it gets like, PC/IRL... it makes the least sense to me. Like last night. XD;

Years
    For about 5 minutes I can remember, then I usually forget. XD

But most of the time, I don't really dream about anything interesting. I just dream about like- the boring stuff I'm going to do the next day. XDD

THIRTY-SIX

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    I'm usually half awake when I dream… so it's most likely a day dream.

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    I always dream at night. Strangely, I know that I dream, but I can only remember what for the first five minutes after I awake. After that, I only remember really special dreams. I mostly forget all of them D:

Cid

Years
    Sometimes, but only for a short time... It could last for some hours if it was an extremely good/bad dream...

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    well i only remember nightmares....but my nightmares seemed to fun...xD...
    well i can control my dream...when i dream about chased by zombie..well i wish for an rpg and a machine gun with infinite ammo...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    There was a special name for this kind of thing... I've forgotten it though. o.o

Anyway, I never really remember my dreams, I kinda forget them once I get out of bed unless it was a very unique one which stuck in my mind.

Tré

Raised by the bastards of 1969
    Years
    uhh..is that what you call dejavu??? or something??...
    well this is my latest dream...
    i was diving on the ocean without any tool..xD..
    then water pokemon showed...then suddenly it talked and then i woked up i think...
    well i can remember good dreams but short...

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
    Years
    uhh..is that what you call dejavu??? or something??...
    well this is my latest dream...
    i was diving on the ocean without any tool..xD..
    then water pokemon showed...then suddenly it talked and then i woked up i think...
    well i can remember good dreams but short...

No, no. Deja vu is when you experience an event again.
    I think I'm thinking of the wrong phrase... "lucid dreams" was the one which came to mind but I think that's to do with consciously controlling your dreams.

Years
    I thought that everyone dreams?

We're supposed to have several dreams a night, but some people don't remember them. They're supposed to be the brain's way of sorting out all the information gathered during the day, so if you don't sleep for a long time, it starts to get more muddled and clogged up and innefficient.

I remember usually about 2-3 dreams per night.

Years
    As of late I have been remembering my dreams, however when I wake up they're usually a distant memory. ._. At least I'm remembering some of it. XD The ones that really stand out are just daily life dreams unfortunately, like there was this one last week in which I was on here sending a PM. I also had a dream where I was taking the puppy outside so he could go to the toilet. o_O

Back