• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you dream at night when you sleep and remember it?

Do you dream at night when you sleep and remember it?

• Yes!

Votes: 31 72.1%
  • No!

Votes: 8 18.6%
  • I only day dream!

Votes: 4 9.3%

• Total voters

Mao

Feeling F R E S H
    Years
    Most of the time, I remeber my dreams but sometimes I dont remember them. Most of the time when I dont remember it, I need to remember it.

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
    It depends on the quality of sleep I get. For instance, if I'm really tired and I fall into a dead sleep, chances are that I won't remember my dream. But, if I have more of a restless sleep and/or wake up during the night at any point, chances are that I will remember my dream. It's weird how those things work. :s

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I know for a fact that I do dream; the problem is, lately I haven't been actually remembering my dreams. There are a few, which had significance on my life, that I had remembered; but other than that, they do tend to fade away. I only remember three, possibly four dreams I have had in my life and they were dreams that had came true in some way or another, or they had sparked some "creative juice" to start flowing in my brain and give me some ideas on what to write, draw, etc.

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I can usually remember my dreams within the first five minutes of waking up. Then I usually forget. XP I sometimes get Lucid dreams as well. I would remember it better if I wrote it down everyday. XD

Back