• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink coffe.

Do you drink coffe

• Yes,i,m adicted

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters
    Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    No.

The closest drink that I've ever had to coffee is one cup of de-caf that was highly saturated with sugar.

True-Parallels

× Orange Orgasmo ×
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 20, 2013
    Every now and then, yeah I pop some back :P
    I'm not addicted though, so I'm not sure how to answer the poll >.>

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    If there's one thing I love, then it's coffee!!! But I also prefer choclate mocha that you can get from Starbucks...yum.

羨望

のトレーナー
    Years
    I not so adicted my self,But sometime in your job life you will start drinking it.xd

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Some coffee can have a lovely aroma. It's a way of my nose telling me the day is starting gloriously.

Anyway, no I don't drink coffee. My grandma claims that I have when I was just a wee tot. Now I'm not that all interested in drinking it.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Lol, i used to alot, i havnt much the last few years (my grandma who always amde coffee everyday and night.. and afternoon >.> died this summer.. so ye), but i went on a field trip yesterday, adn we had an hour and a quarter for lunch, adn the starbucks was located like... right beside it..lol well ye... first time i have ever been there... ym friend was like "Well, do you want something hot, or something col?
    Im like "SUMTHIN HIT!" cuz it was rainy that day >.>
    And he was like"Ok... you like Vanilla"
    Im lyk.. "yeye"
    So he was lyk"Get the vanilla late(e with an accent)"
    And i did.. AND MAN IT TASTED INSANELY GOOD.. I AM SO WANTING MORE MORE MORE! *Eye bulges out, veins tense up* lolz.. ye i was insanely happy bout how it tasted... adn the smell of ocffee is inconcievable.

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
    I really dislike coffee. I don't even like how it smells most of the time. If I had to drink coffee, however, I'd probably mix in a lot of sugar. XP

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I hate coffee. I can't even stand the smell of it. My dad loves it, but I think it's nasty. ><

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    I'm not addicted, but I like it.

I don't like it when people make a poll and its either "Yes, all the time!!" or "No, never!!".

Wheres the option for the middle man?? ^_^;

Tutti

Developer of Pkmn Dawn MMORPG
    Years
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    I don't drink coffee, because it doesn't like it.

Back