• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink coffe.

Do you drink coffe

• Yes,i,m adicted

Votes: 9 27.3%
  • No

Votes: 24 72.7%

• Total voters

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Myesh, well, I should be one to admit that I occasionally get a taste of the magical brown brew. Indeed, myesh, but still, my body must be internally constructed from some sort of tough reptilian scales that prevent the enchanted beverage from ever transforming me into something, oh, how do you say, 'hyper'?

No, no, no. There are other methods, just as hot and more satisfying that can morph Shaydeh into a hyperactive balloon with the capabilities of floating for miles on end. Why, with such powers, work becomes a chore, myesh?

Coffee drink, myesh, affect me any, nooooooo.

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    I don't really drink coffe because I don't like it.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    Ew, coffee is foul stuff. No I do not drink it.

My mum does though, and I end up picking up her mug somtimes and getting a mouthful of the vile stuff.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    Lets see how long has it been since I last drank coffee... 4-5 years.
    So no I don't drink coffee anymore.

Lucid

I'd live at starbucks if I could, I really, really, really love my coffee, tea, anything you can brew. I had a pumpkin spice latte yesterday and a chai tea frapachino the week before, I like weird drinks.

Back