• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink energy drinks?

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
    No. They actually don't really work for me. If I need energy, I usually just drink soda or Gatorade or have some fruit.

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Never drank them. Heard that there not good for you. But I might try one. Any suggestions?
    I recommend Monster Java: Russian flavor.
    It's hard to find but OH SO GOOD. There's only 1 place around here that sells it that I know of.

Last edited:

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
    Monster. It's the only one I'll drink. Plus, Monster is just cool. I have yet to try others like Full Throttle, AMP, and Red Bull. I've tried Rock Star and it was terrible since I only drink for the taste. I drink a lot of tea anyways, so it's not like I ever really need the energy.

Years
    I've tried them before. The only one that I like is Monster, but.....I dunno.....they all make me feel terrible afterward. It's like drinking 15 cups of coffee and not putting anything else on your stomach, followed by an extreme caffeine crash.

I'll stick to coffee and soda. :D

Z34guy

Pretty Little Psycho
    Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2022
    Monster. It's the only one I'll drink. Plus, Monster is just cool. I have yet to try others like Full Throttle, AMP, and Red Bull. I've tried Rock Star and it was terrible since I only drink for the taste. I drink a lot of tea anyways, so it's not like I ever really need the energy.
    Full throttle is epic. If not for Nos or Monster Java, That'd be my pick. It drinks just like soda... Kinda expected since it's from the Coca Cola company.

That soda, Vault, is also considered an energy drink oddly...

SonicThrust

Ice Cream <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2013
    I had one once. I think I got it for free from my school bookstore or something and I drank it to try and stay up for an exam. Never had one since, it's not really my thing...coke<3.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    Nope. I don't think they're good. I'm tired quite often, and I know that energy drinks are supposed to boost you up, but they're giving you artificial energy. So once they run out, you crash super hard. They wouldn't do good to me.

I've only tried Red Bull, and that crap tastes like crap.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I drink the most delicious, most flavored, most cheapest, and most plentiful energy drink in this whole earth!

Arizona Green Tea​

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    I don't see the point in buying them. They don't taste that great and they cost $1.50 more than a can of Coke, which has more in it! (except for Mother, which is actually relatively cheap and with more in it.) Drinks like V and Red Bull aren't always available in large cans, and the small cans cost too much, so I prefer Coke or Sprite, something with lots of sugar.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Nope. I think they're bad for you. If not for any weird ingredients, then for all the sugar.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    I tend to drink them a lot, mostly before sport trainings and stuff to get me going.

Red Bull is by far my favourite though.

Heather

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2021
    I love energy drinks. My favorite is Monster. I just started drinking Monster this year when my friend let me try hers and I fell in love.

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
    i love lucizade its tasty and iron brew is one of my favs with drpeper

Back