• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you drink energy drinks?

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    I don't drink any form of soft drink at all. I simply cannot stand them, if I want a cold drink I'll either have milk, alcohol or just plain old water.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    I used to drink Monster Lo-Carb Energy Drinks all the time. Especially when I had to work early in mornings. But then I got used to working early so I didn't need them. Besides they are not good for you. Yeah you will feel the rush but then about one hour or 4 hours later you will crash. You will feel worse than you did before. So I stopped drinking Energy Drinks. It is water, juice, and tea for me.

Soul Eater

silver won't say he's in love~
    Years
    I actually... can't drink them. I have ADHD and I also take stimulation medication so all of that caffeine would be like a huge hyperness overload for me. D:

That and I don't really need false energy to get me through the day. I have my own methods of waking up and that's coke. Coke is enough to give me a wake up boost which is really all I need.

Bay

Years
    I don't think Red Bull gives you wings. :< lol

In all seriousness though, I don't drink energy drinks that often. Tried a few, and don't like them. Also, I feel worse after drinking hard caffeine like coffee, so I can't handle caffeine really except for soda.

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    The sick irony is: I love energy drinks, but they give me heart palpitations. So no... Not really:C GOD I WANT A RED BULL!

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
    I love drinking energy drinks, I drink Redbull, Monster, No Fear, NOS, Rockstar, anything. I know it says that right on the can it says ''not for people who are sensative to caffeine, but I just ignore it and once I'm done with one, I go crazy.

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Not really. Rarely. I don't even feel attracted to one these days, so I only took them a few times.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I've tried a couple other the years but have never been obsessed with them. Ever.

I came close with Gatorade, though, but they don't appeal to me as much as water.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
    Years
    No. Doesn't really work for me. I drink them (by accidental) for refreshment, not for energy-boosting. If I want energy, I'll go for a sugar rush meaning Coke.

Back