• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you drink energy drinks?

Masqueraine

Banned
Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2011
    and on the effects, i completely agree with razor leaf about sing them to stay up for long times. like sometimes i dont really recognize the effects, because im just drinking it without really needing it. but when i use it to stay awake it makes it so im just not tired at all. theres definitely something there.

as for the health things, im not saying theyre perfect, but even if you drink more than one and are an average person, i hesitate to say youre going to die or have a heart attack. its caffeine and sugar. not unlike coffee, and tons of other foods.

then when i see vitamins and minerals in excess im like alright this is good to go hahaha

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hardly. I don't like the taste of them much, and they don't do anything for me. If anything, they put me to sleep right after I drink one. They're a waste of money, imo.

Years
  • I have drank Powerade and Lucozade and general isotonics for a while but I've only recently started drinking things like Monster.

Monster Ripper might be the nicest drink ever though.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2012
    I drink, Monsters, Rockstars, Amps, NOS, Venom, and Tilts(which are alcoholic too! but i actually think they dropped the energy drinky-ness of it).

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
  • No I don't drink energy drinks. I occasionally drink coffee (but try not to). If that even counts as an energy drink.

Xyrin

WOW REMEMBER THIS??
    Years
  • Ugh. I wish. I know they destroy your enamel and I don't need any because I'm hyper enough and I have enough energy as it is BUT RED BULL TASTES AMAZING. Once when I was around 6 my dad was working out and had a red bull. I asked him for a sip, he let me have a sip and it tasted SO GOOD. Then I was hyper for the rest of the day. :) But I haven't had one since.;_;

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • I don't drink any energy drinks, but I love the smell of Monster. If you want to attract me to your tree house, just let that scent waft out of the tree, and I'll be right there.

JimJams

Giggles at the Ghosties
    Years
  • No, I know for a fact that I wouldn't be able to handle them. :(

Just one cup of coffee tends to make me twitchy and anxious.

Years
    • Seen Aug 15, 2011
    I rarely drink energy drinks. When I say rarely, I mean once every six or seven months. I don't actually find that they work for me since the last time I've had an energy drink I fell asleep within fifteen minute of drinking it. Besides, they usually make me feel sick after a while.

Wya77

Average Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2011
    People drink them to be cool, but they taste bad. My friend had one once and I asked to try it, and it wasn't pleasant. They're bitter/sour/salty all in one horrible concoction. (The green-flavored Monsters are, anyways.)

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Meh, not all the time. I think I would probably drink at least one kind of one at least 1 in a few weeks. I don't really like the taste of most energy drinks though to be honest they taste weird, though I don't mind Lucozade.

The new Powerade ingredients make it taste like salt. :\

o3o

Years
  • I used to drink Relentless a lot, but my doctor told me not to as drinking energy drinks constantly can give you a heart attack or something. o__o; I quite like the taste of the berry Relentless, but I hate all the other energy drinks. xDDD;

Back