• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?"

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I don't go regularly. When I do go I will get a McChicken with chocolate milk. Or a BigMac with chocolate milk.

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
    I'm in the middle of a Frozen Coke phase lmao <3 so on the way home with my friends I get them all one coz I'm nice XD

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I could write an essay on how (censored) McDonalds is, but I don't wanna get flamed..

Anyways no I don't eat McDonalds it's been almost 5 years now since I ate there and the only thing I ordered last time I went there was the scrumptious Apple Pie, the rest of the food can go to hell. I'm a healthy eater kthxbye.

It's actually "kthxbai." Tch, loser <_<

xD I try to avoid Mcdonald's as much as I possibly can. It's no so much that I'm a healthy eaten, the food there just..sucks o_O

When I do go, however, I usually stick with getting the only think on the menu there that doesn't look like it was concieved in the firey depths of hell, from the carcass of a decaying chimera, which is one of the chicken sandwhiches they have there.

The last time I ate there was probably close to 2 months ago.

Olz.

The Magic Auroa
    Years
    Well then. I order.. (Well my dad does)..

Big Mac.
    Medium Chips
    Medium Diet Coke ^^

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Eh, I try not to eat there that much but y'know sometimes I just have that greasy burger craving every now and then :< So when I do go order there, I'm all for double cheeseburgers.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Hm no, I don't eat at McDonald's, not fond of those floppy chips. xD

This could do with being a poll. :D

fy@x5

~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Crispy Chicken sandwhich meal, with an orange Hi-C. The sandwhich has to have nothing but american cheese on it. That's right, no lettuce or sauce, or anything. At all.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Ohh I think this is an interesting thread. When I go, which I never go anymore, I order a cheeseburger and strawberry milkshake. Or I order HappyMeals lol

Years
    On the rare occasion I go there anymore, I get a double cheeseburger meal. ._.; I prefer Burger King's chicken sandwiches and their zesty sauce~ :D

Himawarii

LOOOONGITUDE
    Years
    I almost always get the double quarter pounder ;x
    Its not everyday I go to McDonald's though,so it isn't that bad xD;

Occasionally I'll order a Chicken Sandwich cause their pretty yummy too; 8D

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2013
    I don't eat at McDonald's... their burgers are pretty nasty, and I don't eat red meat anyway~ If ever I go there (which is 1/100000000), the most I'd ever get is a small fries...

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
    Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    (cracks knuckles)

Breakfast Order: Two Chicken Biscuits, Two Hash Browns, Large Orange Juice
    Lunch Order: Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Large Fries, Two Apple Pies, and Medium Vanilla Shake.
    Dinner Order: Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Medium Fries, Apple Pie, Large Vanilla Shake

Years
    I eat at mcDonalds once every two weeks with my family and then once every friday with my friends when we go across the street from our local ice skating rink.

Fridays: 1-2Double Cheeseburgers, Small Diet Coke, 3 Cookies
    Every 2 Weeks: #1 (Big Mac, Medium French Fries, Medium Coke), 3 Cookies.

I try to watch my weight and i'm happy that i still have high metabolism.

(cracks knuckles)

Breakfast Order: Two Chicken Biscuits, Two Hash Browns, Large Orange Juice
    Lunch Order: Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Large Fries, Two Apple Pies, and Medium Vanilla Shake.
    Dinner Order: Double Quarter Pounder With Cheese, Medium Fries, Apple Pie, Large Vanilla Shake

WOW. JUST WOW.

Last edited:

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I almost never eat at McDonalds, I think I only have once since 2006. I couldn't eat there after I saw that movie "Super Size Me". But when I ate there last I think I had a medium fries and an apple pie, which is what I usually got. ._.;

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
    I don't eat at McDonald's much since I usually just eat lunch on campus and then just have dinner at home. I might eat fast food once or twice a week at most, and there are a lot more places that I'd rather go than McDonald's. I love McDonald's breakfasts though, but I rarely eat them anymore.

When I go though, I'll usually get whatever the daily special is (our McD's have $2.49 specials that change everyday - a sandwich and large fries), or I might get chicken nuggets. For breakfast I LOVE the McGriddles or breakfast burritos. Like I said though, I rarely eat at McD's.

Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2010
    I always get nuggets, french fries or a McChicken... whatever it`s called. I also love their flurry ice-cream with oreo cookies. <3

Haruki

Rare Hunter
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    Breakfast: 2 sausage,egg & cheese biscuits or 2 sausage, egg & cheese McSkillet(with no potato & peppers), and OJ or Chocomilk
    lunch/dinner: a Bigmac or a Double QuarterPounder or Ranch BLT w/fries and for drinks a Dr. Pepper or Chocolate shake. ^^

Last edited:

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I don't like McDonalds. :x (Perhaps you should put "Do you eat at McDonalds? If so, what's your usual order?")

I used to like the chicken things when I was young, but now.. gag me. D: I wouldn't eat there if you paid me. (Burger King is a different story. :D)
    Ugh. Yeah I used to like McDonalds. But once you've worked there it's a whole different story. (gag) it's gross. Trust me. D:
    but before I worked for them. I would order a double quarter pounder meal plain with only mayo and cheese

Back