• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you eat meat?

Do you eat meat?

• I won't even touch meat or eggs

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • I eat fish and/or eggs.

Votes: 5 11.1%
  • I eat all meat and other animal products.

Votes: 35 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 19, 2016
    I hate to eat meat because it coems from killing animals, even though I like the taste..i'd quit eating meat, but I HATE VEGGIES!!>.< So there i'm stuck.

Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    I don't eat meat im a vegetarian, and hate eating meat, it makes me feel ill, and I never will eat it...

Huzzah.

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • Most of you that preferred meat said that you preferred it because of the taste. Well, personally, I think that, sometimes, if the right vegatables are cooked right, they can taste just as good, if not even better. Cabbage leaves stir-fried Chinese style is definitely one of my favourite foods, and lightly boiled brocolli (the kind that Yoshinoya resturants serve) also tastes good. Usually, it's the vegatable stems that tastes bad - I just usually leave them out, taking the leaves.

Kogenta

Lost Realist
    Years
  • Ivan said:
    I eat normal meat. I don't eat dog, cat, or human. xD

Supposedly, barbecue was a technique originally developed to cook human meat. Er, a "fun fact" . . .

In any case, I do eat meat.

:: pause :: Is anyone here a vegitarian because they dislike plants? ^-^;;

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • I eat most meats! ^_^ Though I eat lots of vegetables, too! Vegetarians who try to enforce their way of thinking on meat-eaters irk me, but so do meat-eaters who try and do that to vegetarians XD I say each to their own! ^_^

Though I do agree with what previous posters have said - killing animals for game or sport is just plain cruel and shouldn't be allowed. :(

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • I'm a true environmentalist--I don't eat anything that grows from the earth =p

Seriously, the only vegetables I ever eat are potatoes and the occasional onion. I can honestly say that I intensely dislike the taste of all beans, peas, cabbage, lettuce, tomatoes, and most other things. I don't mind carrots, radishes, turnips, or spinach, but I never eat them =/

As for meat, I don't like pork or beef products, but I'm forced to eat a lot of them. I love poultry, though; I could never live without chicken or turkey. I eat at least one meal per day that has chicken in it, sometimes two.

Meat is good =q~

Bashaamo

Gimme some Tempura Udon
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 3, 2011
    I like some meat. I don't like some of them. But I eat the normal meat. It comes from killing animals... I LOVE animals... >_< but I just can't help it. I like eating it.

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Mmm... Lamb. I like every kind of meat.

I've got a question ive always wanted to ask. Why do we eat lamb and not sheep?

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
  • I just eat chicken, just chicken...And sometimes beef, fish, pork, and eggs. sweeties. XD Does bolony...Err...Bologna, and hotdogs count? The mystery meat sweeties! XD

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    Of course I eat meat,i'll eat anything that has once walked the Earth(exscluding humans and insects)..O_o

Chiru

I dun use this account any mo'
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 31, 2013
    I LOVE meat. I crave meat sometimes. And my favorites are beef and chicken as well ^_^

....*hides from vegetarians*

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    O.o I eat meat... But nothing like human or dog or cat or anything like that...

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
    Years
  • I Eat Most Meats, Such As Pork, Bacon, Steak, Burgers, fish, Ect. There are Some Things I Wont Eat Though. I Do Respect Vegetarians. But It Is Natural To Kill For food. Killing For Game Is Dispiciable.

Etneri

New dude
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2009
    I love meat. XD
    Its delicious..Steak, Chicken, Pork, Beef, Eggs, All thats stuff.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back