• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever use walkthroughs?

Lucifer

Fallen1
Years
  • I used a walkthrough while playing Pearl and recently as I played through Black. In these games unlike in the other generations there were in areas quite a few choices of direction so it was needed to know which way would take me where I needed to go.

SonGohan

ドラゴンボール
    Years
  • Never for the first time(or few times) I play through the game but when I want to learn as much about the game as I can(like TM locations and whatnot) then I'll play alongside a walkthrough.

Eeohnex

Illuminate
    Years
  • I only tend to use Pokémon walkthroughs when I'm lost and can't figure out what to do next. Other than this, I rarely use them but to look up for locations of items, HM's, TM's, etc. But I do use Serebii or Bulbapedia to look for a specific Pokémon, such as evolutions, stats, moves, locations, etc.

Back