• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever wish you are someone else?

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I don't really wish I was somebody else, rather than wonder what it'd be like to be somebody else.

Lucent

✿ border of life
    Years
    Even if given the chance to be the richest, mot powerful, most popular person in the world, I wouldn't do it. Why?

Because, I am who I am. And nothing can change that. Screw money, power, and popularity. People like me for who I am and what I do, and those who like me because of my money/power/popularity really can't be called "friends", but rather, "suck-ups".

Shem

Bored...
    Years
    Not permanently, I'm happy with who I am.

But I would like to see the world through other people's eyes, just to see how other people think and why they think that way.

The Scientist

PKMN Scientist/Mathemagician
    Years
    I can't imagine being anyone else. I've been told I'd make a pretty hot girl, though. My girlfriend is always complaining about it.

However, I do acknowledge that I was born in the wrong time period. I multiclass like a Renaissance scholar, think like an Enlightenment-era salon frequenter, and listen to '40's swing music.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    No, I don't. I am who I am, and I'm not going to change that. Though, I do wish I had the abilities some people posses, such as Siggy's drawing abilities.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe someone who looks and acts just like me only richer. No one in particular.

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    Yeah. Sometimes I'll really want to be a pokemon. XDDD Not wholly serious, of course, but I can't help wondering "what if".
    On a more serious note, I have always what it would be like to be someone else, but only for moments at a time. Just to understand what makes them tick, I guess.
    Essentially, aside from the occasional delusion, I'm fine with me.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    At moments when I'm truly depressed yes, but on the whole; no.

Years
    I wouldn't want to be someone else. I think I'm a great person and I wouldn't change myself for anyone. I like myself for who I am. I'm not conceited or anything mind you. I'm a nice person and I like my personality.

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    My brother has lots of free time. I want to be him

Ayselipera

Maybe a week.
    Not forever though I would miss my family and friends.

Back