• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever wish you are someone else?

dotKarma

FCs in Sig
    Years
    It's called con-artistry, people!

I actually do wish I could go around in different people's lives a lot, though. Get different points of view on things and such.

Stellar

Minior used Cosmic Power!
    Years
    Not usually, though sometimes I think about this little "dream persona" in my head. She's perfect in just about every way and completely loved by everyone, and sometimes it helps to soften a bad mood by just pretending I'm her for a second.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    Well sometimes, I wanna be like my classmate, everything is seems so perfect to her. Good friends, Rich, talented, smart and a great leader. I wanna be like that sometimes.

Aljam

[i]Sweepin' ain't easy...[/i]
    Years
    meh I wouldnt really want to Change who I am. I just wish my friends would be more of a friend to me. I hate getting made fun of by them or getting mooched off of. They're all a bunch of... well, you get the picture.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    No, though it would be still cool to be one of my OCs... or rather simply have their bodies since like Ctep I wouldn't want to switch my personality out.

Alakazam17

[b]Long time no see![/b]
    Years
    Yeah, perhaps appearance, but not personality. Right now the two do a horrible job of working together. XD

Jason1911

What Should I Write Here?
    Years
    I want to be God sometimes, i just want to have fun with his powers. I would stop time and cause chaos then rewind time back to normal again.

thorn96

Fool! I am the weasel!
    Years
    I do. Nearly every day of my life. I know that sounds like I have issues, but I'm a student at the biggest unisex high school in the area and nearly everyone there thinks that it's funny to make fun of me, take advantage of me and take their anger out on me. Even my friends, and I think some of the teachers have it in for me as well. It sucks CRAP! So it'd be kinda cool to disappear for a while, so that everyone knows that I'm gone, to see what their reaction would be. But other than that, yam what I yam and nothing can change that, and that's good. :)

Years
    I wish I was a certian girl. so maybe he would have loved me more & wouldn't have cheated on me with her.

Rokusasu

Scientist Salarian
    Years
    I like my personality. I just wish the people close to me appreciated it a bit more rather than running off with whichever member of the opposite gender shows them attention, but hey.

Dun get me started on appearance. XD; That's the part of me I wish was 'someone else', I guess. :3

Years
    I often think I´m somebody else. I´ve got a female personality but I haven´t a female body yet. It is so depressing to look into the mirror and a boy looks back but you know exactly that you aren´t a boy, that you are a girl. It´s really hard to be someone else only because all other people think you are a boy because you look like a boy. I like to dress dresses and use Make-up but boys don´t do that so I said me you´re a boy so be like a boy but it doesn´t worked. I hate my life, I hate to have a male body and my only wish is to become the girl I am.
    ´Normal` people can´t imagine what it is to be someone else but I know it exactly because I tried it 15 years and at the end I was close to the suicide because I can´t act someone anymore who I´m not be. Now I lived one year as a female and I´m happier than the 15 years before together.
    I´m a born female with a male body and there are only a few months left until I get female hormons so I can be the women I always was.
    You think there is a choice by myself to be a girl but I can say the only choice was to began the way to get a female body or to die.
    A lot can´t understand me but after I see this thread I must write something in.

Back