• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you ever wish you were a cartoon character

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
Years
  • Being Grimmjow from Bleach ftw. He's kick ass and he has awesome hair and a cool hollow mask and he's part of the Espada. :]

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
  • Being Grimmjow from Bleach ftw. He's kick ass and he has awesome hair and a cool hollow mask and he's part of the Espada. :]

Hey me too, I really like him and he's my favorite character in Anime ever.
    I'd like to be Grimmjow if there was anime or cartoon world!!!

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Maybe. I would like to try it on for a while. If I like it, I'll stay there, and if I don't then I'll return in this world again.
    But something tells me I wouldn't want to return after I went to that world, where everything just seems perfect.
    And please, don't call it cartoon, call it Anime. Cartoon sounds more like Mickey Mouse and Tom & Jerry.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • If it were possible, I guess it would be nice to fly around and not be hurt by anvils. But I like the real too much to change it. Although there a re few characters that I'd like to me (the majority of from animes O.O)

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Only in Pokemon or DBZ, even though I hate that show I would flirt with the buff guys.

I Laugh at your Misfortune!

Normal is a synonym for boring
    Years
  • In what we SEE, good always wins. Logically, though, good does not always win or the entire Rocket organization would never have even come together. But surely we have to base our knowledge of the cartoon world on what we see? You can't just assume that its the same as the real world. That still doesn't address economic concerns, that fact that you're statistically likely to fail even if you do manage to become one of a fairly select demographic. Furthermore, if one were to enter the world of a cartoon/anime, you add a variable in there. Instead of a plotted, written adventure, you're dealing with an unknown equation, in short the introduction of entropy into an ordered system. This means that the system will inevitably destabilize. This is a problem, I'll admit, but you have to remember - we're talking about entering cartoon worlds. Suspend your disbelief, at least a little.

refer to the bolds above

Back