• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you feel like you are indeed part of this community?

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
  • Well... not... really, no. I post quite a bit and sometimes talk with other people in the same thread about things but that's sorta paramount to talking with people at the store. I can't really say I have any friends here, and while I do know some people due to being on the official Minecraft server with everybody it's basic acquaintanceship at best. Which is really sorta my fault; I was never real good at socializing with people, and I tend to keep to myself a lot so I don't really get involved in a lot of things. I can't tell whether I should be indifferent to it or sad, to be honest.

Nihilego

[color=#95b4d4]ユービーゼロイチ パラサイト[/color]
    Years
  • I tend to think of PC more and more as a growing number of smaller communities (which is a good thing! Culture, etc.). Treehouse lot, Mafia lot, Battle lot, etc. To say that you're a part of the entire PC community you'd need to be involved, at least to an extent, in each one of these which for most people isn't feasible. If you're involved in any of these and you've made friends within them I'd say that you're a part of one of at least one aspect of the community at large. Simply, I don't think that there is a single overarching "community" here.

I feel I'm part of a number of smaller communities on PC. Obviously staff, maybe Treehouse, Battle Server to a very vague extent. I'm pretty happy with where I am on PC in terms of the community and rarely feel like I need to branch out any more than I do, but I'd not say that I'm integrated fully into the community at large. For the reasons I gave above, I don't think anyone would.

Sirfetch’d

I feel I'm part of a number of smaller communities on PC. Obviously staff, maybe Treehouse, Battle Server to a very vague extent.

You will ALWAYS be a part of the battle server community to me <3

Spiff

love child
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jun 30, 2023
    lol yeah I don't know about some of these answers man, if you're going to constantly live and post within your little comfort zone then what the hell do you expect yknow. I donnu what I was expecting when I joined last january but I def didn't expect to have friends I'd regularly talk to and such. this is prolly one of the most welcoming and friendliest places I've seen on the internet and if you really wanna feel integrated then you're gonna have to meet us halfway man.

£

You're gonna have a bad time.
    Years
  • I've sort of been on and off. I feel like maybe I'm an alright part timer here for now but I'm not quite part of the furniture here. I'm the wholemeal loaf of bread that comes into the house when people want to make a little effort of feeling a little healthier about themselves.

Accepted? Well I think the community is pretty damn accepting.

Liked? By some maybe, by others maybe not! I wish I could read minds over the internet to provide a more certain answer. I'm not really one for assuming anything!

Back