• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get bullied at sckool?

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
Years
  • pokedude55 said:
    let's see here i'm big enought nock anyone my age on the ground then you won't believe this but i'd sit on them i'm pretty heavy compared to most people my age so there was this older bigger fatter guy but i can endure so much i started teasing him and ftuff then his mates started laughing at him my mate just stared at me like i was crazy drunk or something and i wasn't ever bullied again people are way to scared i could be the bully if i wanted to but I don't
    ... *falls off his chair laughing* X****ingD!

Seriously kid, you're only 9. You've yet to experience real bullying.

Draik

Hi.
    Years
  • I'm only 10.....I haven't really felt what bullying is like. Except when I went to a High School and got shoved into a loker 5 times within 1 hour. T_T

~Mewtwo_Rules~

Speed Deoxys Rules!
    Years
  • Oh yeah if you're wondering, I'm Bio Fang.

So yeah. That same person. In grade 1 i decided enough is enough and WHIPPED a pencil in his eye. And trust me, I whip hard. When I whip, I break tennis balls in half. So yeah, he threatened to bloddy kill me and THREW a handful of plastic knifes at me. I ducked and they hit a bystander on the foot. I'm not getting bulied racist wise, then i'd get transferred.

[YAY] he getting kiked out next year 2006 [/YAY]

Hantsuki

a little wolf inside a girl
    Years
  • Nope,not me,and if I do,I always fight back. Not physically of course,but I talk back,one day my sarcastic,smart mouth will get my hurt xD but there were a few times where I had to fight back physically XD

ravenstorture

Banned
    Years
  • Bullying happens big time at my school. Most people think they are all bad and try to act like these rap guys who try and act bad *** when they aren't. It starts out them taunting you and say crap around, but most are fights. One kid got pushed through a glass door and shattered the entire thing. Of course the kids who did it didn't get in trouble.
    As for me, I never got physically bullied, it is just all comments and crap, but I've learned to ignore it. I never talk to anyone except answering questions, and I try to act as invisable as possible, but sometimes that still doesn't help.

Ninja

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2005
    No, if any **** sucker tried bullying me i'd beat the **** out of em'. Or get some friends to knock some real sense into him. And there is bullying in ages 1-12. I've seen that type of stuff all my years as a kid. I've never been bullied because I know how to throw a punch.

Edited by Dakota: Swearing...

Last edited by a moderator:

John Denver

Banned
    Years
  • Dilos Ekans said:
    No, if any cock sucker tried bullying me i'd beat the **** out of em'. Or get some friends to knock some real sense into him. And there is bullying in ages 1-12. I've seen that type of stuff all my years as a kid. I've never been bullied because I know how to throw a punch.

Watch your mouth dude...your first warning...

Pokedude55 said:
    let's see here i'm big enought nock anyone my age on the ground then you won't believe this but i'd sit on them i'm pretty heavy compared to most people my age so there was this older bigger fatter guy but i can endure so much i started teasing him and ftuff then his mates started laughing at him my mate just stared at me like i was crazy drunk or something and i wasn't ever bullied again people are way to scared i could be the bully if i wanted to but I don't

Uh, heh, yeah....you're 9 years old dude...your not even in middle school yet, where the primo of bullying occurs. I'd stop trying to impress if I were you, it'll hurt you in the long run <_<;;

Years
    • Seen May 21, 2011
    At the very start of secondary school i was X3 the girl was really tall compared to the rest of us, and kinda rough..then as the nest couple of years went by we all grew to her size..then we became friends XD

SADM

Banned
    Years
  • I ws for a little while, I then reported him and he was expelled for bulling me and sexally harrsaing a girl in my class, the person is now black listed in every school in my area. The next person who tried I shoved a desk into his stomach and and when he was on the ground I stood on him and said if he ever tried that agien I would kill him.
    It worked to.

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    No, although there're some students here that constantly pick fights with me.

~Mewtwo_Rules~

Speed Deoxys Rules!
    Years
  • SADM said:
    I ws for a little while, I then reported him and he was expelled for bulling me and sexally harrsaing a girl in my class, the person is now black listed in every school in my area. The next person who tried I shoved a desk into his stomach and and when he was on the ground I stood on him and said if he ever tried that agien I would kill him.
    It worked to.

WOW. U did That and That! You got him Expelled! He's Blacklisted? What's That mean? Does it mean Not Allowed or he's like on a guilty list?

I even told him to stay away. He follwows me for some reason and I have to chase him away. He still didnt learn when i ripped his school pictuer in half or when i threw a pencil in his eye. And when I Punched him last year. (I dont Know if I did that.) He would NOT stay away and I ha dto tell him that i cant do this all day. And a group of peeps in my class Cheat when we play soccer baseball.

Back