• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you get in to fights?

swordkirby537

Captain of the Cheese
Years
  • Im not talking about arguments, I mean brutal physical contact. I get into a fare share of fights. I dont go looking for them, It usualy starts when the popular people make fun of me, or make fun of another person while I defend them. I beat up this one dude that was picking on me and after that, I had a couple gangs after me that wanted me dead. I just dont understarnd how you can hate someone before you know them? Or just because they are less fortuanate as you.

Plus, I know Kung Fu. (Seriously I do)

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 22, 2004
    Well I don't get into too many fights(mainly 1 or 2 in a couple years time if that) but the ones I have been in weren't fun at all, not that I lost them or anything, being a wrestler means I know more about physical contact/fighting then the average joe in my area..... actually i was tempted to get into a fight with this one guy, cuz he was beating on one of my friends... my mom took the issue to the cops though... and well, you don't pick a fight in front of the cops.

Anyways, i generally try to diffuse the fight before it happens... i am decent at mediating.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    Not all the time. This is my lucky year. I never got into a fight at all. XD; But my past years , I have. About everyday of school. o.o;

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I fight a lot with my cousin. He acts so darn tough, but he can't even push me over, and he cried once when he tried to headbutt my knees and ended up hurting himself XD Once, me and him were fighting pretty hard on my trampoline..our dads were cheering us on and telling us what to do XD I always win when I fight my cousin. I never usually get hurt very bad, because whenever someone tries to hit me, I have an instinct to block the hit, and punch any weak spot (Usually the face or stomach ^^;; )

Hex Maniac

lemme see that tootsie roll!
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2006
    i got into a fight three years ago with this ugly dork who wasn't even worth fighting, but he was annoying the heck out of me, so i kicked him as a joke. but he took it seriously and thats when we started fighting (for about two minutes though :P)

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • Funny thing is I never got into a ''real'' physical fight. Ha I have come real close to one, but it never really happens. Only thing closest to a fight I had would probably be the time someone slaped me in the head, and said this other guy did it, then once I found out who did it I slaped emm back. He acted like he was gonna do something but he dident.. (the show off) Anyways I usually dont get into fight's probably for the main reason I dont listen to those who just ''talk'' meaning those who say ''yo mama'' jokes and etc. Besides why get mad over something that's not true? I just walk away.. None of the peeps I know got picked on in front of me, so I really had no reason to fight.(they always try to test you to make you fight them.. I do w/e in my power to ignore them, or try some other method rather than fighting)

~Blade~

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
  • BladeForever said:
    Funny thing is I never got into a ''real'' physical fight. Ha I have come real close to one, but it never really happens. Only thing closest to a fight I had would probably be the time someone slaped me in the head, and said this other guy did it, then once I found out who did it I slaped emm back. He acted like he was gonna do something but he dident.. (the show off) Anyways I usually dont get into fight's probably for the main reason I dont listen to those who just ''talk'' meaning those who say ''yo mama'' jokes and etc. Besides why get mad over something that's not true? I just walk away.. None of the peeps I know got picked on in front of me, so I really had no reason to fight.(they always try to test you to make you fight them.. I do w/e in my power to ignore them, or try some other method rather than fighting)

~Blade~

yea thats the thing that happens to me but i did slam one guy into the bottom of a basketball goal when he was gettin on my nerves. strange, next week he tried to be my friend...wonder why XD

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    No, I've never started a fight before, and I try to avoid them whenever I can. I would certainly not mind finishing a fight, if I'm capable of doing so, but I won't go looking for one. My brother, cousin, and I get into little arguments sometimes, that occasionally turn into kicking each other or something, but it's never bad. The worst thing I'll do is claw them. (Muahaha!) My nails are nice and long, and they definitely don't like to mess with me, because I can pinch them.

Hey, it works! ;D

Anyways, I'm going to take a self-defense class sometime. Since I'm a girl, and girls are usually weaker than guys, it would help to be able to defend myself incase I ever were put into the position to have to do so. I would recommend it; I mean, go watch Enough and you'll see what I mean!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • I never like to get into fights, I think thay are the most idiotic means of problem solving, but I sometimes end up getting in them. These crazy kids at my school see me as this smart and thin dude and automatically stereotype me as a punching bag. I am, however, adept at dodging blows and have a lot of pure muscular power. Whenever I get in a fight, I usually throw off the punk opposite me by dodging his punches until I manage to get in one good hit in his chest and push him back a good ten feet while he is stunned.

I usually gey hit once or twice severely, but I'm good with first aid and can treat myself for anything physical.

XD

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
  • I'm home schooled so I don't get into fights, but I so wish I could get into a fight. I mean my dad is a balck belt in Kung Fu and Karate so I know a few things about fighting. I know fighting should be the last thing to stop some one but I just want to kick someone's butt XD. And I also play alot of fighting games so I also pick up things here and there.

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Jul 22, 2004
    Arcanine!! you are not supposed to want to get into fights!

heh, anyways, I know how you feel... that is why I joined wrestling to begin with, I wanted to beat on someone, but I didn't want myself or that someone to be seriousally hurt. And wrestling is just fine for that purpose. Although wrestling isn't always fun.... particually when you wrestle 10-20 lbs heavy like I do much of the time.(actually sometimes I wrestle even heavier then that.... I once was a smart alic and decided to tango with the heavy weight(260lbs or so this guy was) well..... I didn't do tooo badly considering I at the time was 100lbs lighter :P, ....

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
  • Nope. I'm a goody-goody. Never even had a "time-out".

I have incredible patience. At my old school they would test me, to see how far I could go until I actually got mad and hit them. Never did once. I'm very peaceful.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Occasionally...My size tends to keep me out of them. Even the seniors don't go and pick on a 6'3'', 200lb freshman (Which I was). But I do get the occasional punk, and there was a guy intent on raping one of my friends. The only time I get serious about it is when they pose a serious threat to me or my friends.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • never gotton into one before, and never came close into one (how the heck am I suppose to even get close to getting into a fight if I'm not even close to anyone at school? lol) ^^ And I'll like to keep it that way

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • Kayleigh said:
    No, I've never started a fight before, and I try to avoid them whenever I can. I would certainly not mind finishing a fight, if I'm capable of doing so, but I won't go looking for one. My brother, cousin, and I get into little arguments sometimes, that occasionally turn into kicking each other or something, but it's never bad. The worst thing I'll do is claw them. (Muahaha!) My nails are nice and long, and they definitely don't like to mess with me, because I can pinch them.

Hey, it works! ;D

Anyways, I'm going to take a self-defense class sometime. Since I'm a girl, and girls are usually weaker than guys, it would help to be able to defend myself incase I ever were put into the position to have to do so. I would recommend it; I mean, go watch Enough and you'll see what I mean!
    Not all girls are weaker than guys..I used to beat up boys at school that made fun of me..But that was before I knew how to block, so I got hurt a LOT back then.. (I got into fights about every other day X_x;; )
    And I don't like to avoid fights...They can be fun sometimes if you know what youre doing and when to quit or give up..

Remy

Spicy Cajun
    Years
  • I got in to a fight once, luckily, it took place a few feet away from school. It's because this guy likes my friend and he kept on bothering her, but because of her kind nature she politely asked him to go away. The guy didn't take her seriously so I told him what she said-exactly waht she said- and punched me for that. So we had to finish it, right? And that was the first...and only time I fought someone.

And Radical_Edward is right! You know the friend that I mentioned? Even though she does have a kind nature, she really acts tomboyish. How do I know that crazy girl was strong? When we were 8 my big brother who was 10 practiced fighting with her. Guess who won? Right! Mari won! My bro was so embarassed!

Years
  • Fights

I used to fight with one of my friends at school, and he gave me a head butt three times.
    For nearly ten years ago on my work place was I hammering my friend up against a metal closet as he got too much for me, and I ran away as his boss had to hold him down while he kicked and shouted.
    From that day where it nearly could end up badly, and he had to have some days to recover at home was I never having any more fights with him.

Last edited:

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I'm not really a 'punch somebody in the face when they diss ya' person.. If people diss me, heck with it.

But I did got in a fight with this boy who was messing with my bro. We were like, all going at it trying to stab each other with broken beer cans, and yes, I got a few cuts and I was so close to kicking his butt, but some grown-ups stopped it. XD Sure, i got in big trouble, but it was worth it if I was defending the lil dude. XD

And another time I was defending my friends, but it wasn't such a violent one. =/ The ***** slapped me, but I punched her on her arm. >3

I win fights cus I'm very muscular for a girl >3 And yes, I lift weights so that I get strong! *flexes muscles*

*dies*

Back