• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen Do you guys think...

Status
Not open for further replies.

RR☆Oresama

Why? Has someone died? (¬_¬;)
Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 10, 2013
    That Black and White is helping Pokémon make baby steps into the world of visual novel RPG's where the dialogue, instead of maintaining the over-world interface make the art of that character appear with the speech bubble under it? I mean, look at this screen shot:

Do you guys think...

This practically screams PC port.

So, if you guys were to get news of a Pokémon Gen VI main series game become a RPG with visual novel cutscenes, what would you say and how'd you react? DISCUSSION, TURN UP!

SpawnHyuuga

Elite Four Spawn
    Years
  • I'd like it - looks very nice actually. I don't think we will ever see a PC port. Come to think of it, I can't name any PC Pokemon games (that weren't fanmade) - so don't ever count on it.

Kieran

the Blueberry Champion
    Years
  • I like how you're actually looking at him talking now, instead of looking at a mini you and a mini him talking.

All the changes are making me excited and I've never been disappointed so far.

.:FreshX:.

Captian Obvious...
    Years
  • But how long would it take to load up the screen to talk. the normal over-world view does not take any time at all. Would there be a loading period before you can talk?

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • But how long would it take to load up the screen to talk. the normal over-world view does not take any time at all. Would there be a loading period before you can talk?

Just like in the Yu-Gi-Oh games it would show mini you talking to mini him on the bottom screen, and the top screen would be the close up.

Its a very quick and flawless transition.

enderalex

Breeder/Trader :)
    Years
  • well i dont really care either way ahah this seems like such a small point that i dont even care :p but i will admit its a step forward to becoming something waaay different than all the games that came before it

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • This is kid of similar to the "new ways to talk to people" thread here. Let's use that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back