• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a bedtime? [revived]

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
Years
  • Just reviving Dizzy's topic of "Do you have a bedtime?"
    As for me, I go to bed at 9:30 just to be safe on school days.
    I go to bed at about 10:00 on weekends and summer vacation. And on New Years Eve I goto bed at about 12:10 after the big New Year's Party + ball drop countdown on #free_pokemon
    But no matter what time i goto bed, i ALWAYS get up at 5:45-6:30 and i come straight to PC :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    I'm usually in bed by 7:30 or 8:00 on school nights. On weekends I usually get to stay up until 10:30 or so. ^_^;

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    I go to sleep around 10pm-12am so it varies everyday.
    Waking up is a problem for me. :P

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    I have very bad habits, usually midnight any day. Pfft. x.x; You can get used to less sleep I guess. I want my bedtime to be in the morning, so I could stay up all night! =D;
    ._.; It's not going to happen though.

Blaine

Mon chere...
    Years
  • I have a bedtime. 9:00 P.M. on weekdays, 12:00 A.M. weekends/holidays. I usually, though, am up past 3:00 A.M. or so working. >.< I have to get up at 6:00 A.M. every morning... To go to school...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I wouldent call this a "bed time" But I got to sleep around 1 or 2 on weekdays becuase of homework and plus it's just a lot more safer then going to be like a 3 or 4 like most people at my school I wake at 5:00 am everyday and on the weekends i got to sleep whenever i feeli like it....I havent acutally gone to sleep on a saturday in like 3 month's and i only wake up early on the weekends on saturday....still on school days i'm lucy if i can get 8 hours of sleep...which i havent gotten in like...forever.

Rated R Superstar?

Rated "R" Superstar
    Years
  • Lets see..... Most of the week i go to bed about 10:30 to watch Family Guy,on the weekends I go to bed when i feel like it,most of the time i fall asleep playing that Kingdom hearts...>_>.... and this week since the whole St.Patricks week at meh skool i go to bed when ever i want..

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Kayleigh and I are homeschooled FT, so I guess she wouldn't be tired. =p
    I bet she does get the most sleep of any of us though, she's so healthy. x_x;

Years
    • Seen Apr 24, 2004
    School Nights:9:30 Pc
    Weekands:3:00 Morning On Pc Or Games
    Summer Vactions:I Almost Never Go To Sleep Playing Games Mostly :)
    As You Can See I Like Staying Up On PC And Playing Games

PM2008

Fire Gym Owner
    Years
  • I don't really have a bed time, but I usually go to sleep on weekdays at about, 10:40 and weekends, 11:50. :sleeping:

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    FlamingTorchic said:
    Wow, you go to bed at 7:30 or 8:00 on school days? I usually am still hanging out with my friends at that time. :x You must get a lot of sleep, atleast you aren't tired when you have to go to school. ^^'
    Like Kairi said, I'm homeschooled so I don't have to get up so early. Usually I wake up between 7:30 and 8:00 AM. I need to start getting up earlier though; my mom does and she nags me about 'sleeping in'. x_x; Lol.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    I don't really have one, I go to sleep at 10:00 or 9:00 usually. I love to sleep. =3

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Lol, well, I would love being tall, I don't like being a shortie.I love the thought of being tall, everybody looking up at you, it's a great image to see :P

~DragonTrainer:dragonite

Back