• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC? (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    ^ XD OMG we all knew Jeremy would be teh first one to do that. ^0^ Hmmmmmm...no one seems to have a wee wittle crushie on me.....good. ^_~

~Kelsey

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    In honor of my twin no longer here, I shall do incredibly pointless posts here for no aprrent reason. XD

w00t! Nobody has a crush on me! XD

Stripes

TCG Master
    Years
    If I may comment on the hole crush thing. I've experienced this crush idealism at work and have observed it is just a big hullahoop of worries. I say ba-humbagh to to crushes it just isn't worth the hastle. Unto all of you out there I say, if you have feelings for someone out there bring it out in the open. Don't wishy washy it up with "I have crush on you"..Gotta be committed to someone if you have feelings for them is what I say. I'll get back to this thread later but right now I have to leave.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Stripes said:
    If I may comment on the hole crush thing. I've experienced this crush idealism at work and have observed it is just a big hullahoop of worries. I say ba-humbagh to to crushes it just isn't worth the hastle. Unto all of you out there I say, if you have feelings for someone out there bring it out in the open. Don't wishy washy it up with "I have crush on you"..Gotta be committed to someone if you have feelings for them is what I say. I'll get back to this thread later but right now I have to leave.
    This is just for fun, no one's taking this for real ^ ^;

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    eliana said:
    Yup, thats the best part about the thread XD
    Ya, all the love and nothing to tie you down XD. SO I'll marry you and leave you in three days OMG!!oneone111

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back