• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC? (revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
Years
  • *a rat, frog, and rabbit fly through the wall* Hey! Look! Its my dear friends Herman the rat, Zebra the rabbit, and Frog the frog! They were my pets in the last Crush thread. XD You shall see them often. I just though I should introduce these critters to you. ^^

So, any new crushies? ^^ *looks at the list* Hmmm...there are some new ones. But we need more! ^^

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Yeah eli, quit hogging all the guys!! XD J/K *glomps eli* They have good reason to like you IMO. ^^

~Kelsey

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Awwwwwwwwws, don't say that! You have such a vibrant personality, who wouldn't like you? =3 *huggles*

~Kelsey

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    o.0 realy? wow

Well IRl for me is about the same is on net. There are a few guys that like me but not like a tone of them x.x

Lady of the Shadows

The Lost One
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2007
    eliana said:
    Its true though. XD
    I dont think people respect me offline anyways >>;;
    Oh come on it can't be that bad.
    You seem likea realy fun person tohang with so i don't see how people can't like you o.0

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
  • For instance:
    My teacher, he took psychology a lot in college- he said that Teenager love isnt real- all it is is that a teen sees someone and they project the things they want to be on to that person, and it makes them "like" them. But that really cant happen online....

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    eliana said:
    For instance:
    My teacher, he took psychology a lot in college- he said that Teenager love isnt real- all it is is that a teen sees someone and they project the things they want to be on to that person, and it makes them "like" them. But that really cant happen online....

So...Does that mean that all of the feelings I have ever had for girls in my class, wasn't real?

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    *randomly appears*

I think it's easier to really like someone for the right reasons online... I mean, you probably wouldn't know what they looked like so you know you're going for their personality. XD Then again, it could end up kind of disappointing as well... I think both are nice, though, as long as you don't just like someone offline just for their looks or whatever.

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    online you can totaly get deceived. there are so many guys here that pretend to be girls (etc.)

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    BladeForever said:
    hmm crush? The closest person I can think of to being a crush of mines would be Miyu-Chan. She seems really c00l. o.O *leaves with nothing else to say*

~Blade~
    Really? *blushes* Or is there another Miyu-chan on PC? *looks around* xD;

I used to have some crushes, but I will post them... on Thanksgiving. xD Mwahaha...

espeon and umbreon

絶対に勝つ!!
    Years
  • originally posted by Miyu - chan
    Really? *blushes* Or is there another Miyu-chan on PC? *looks around* xD;

There can only by one Miyu - chan, unless if there's things like, Miyu - chan!!! or Miyu - chan 111. There's no possibilities, though I never saw username that says Miyu - chan!!! or Miyu - chan 111.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back