• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
Years
  • *looks desperatly at Torch* hey! i cant hurt a girl...but TORCH USE EMBER ON TEARA...but just a little one okay? :P *Torch sets Tearas hair on fire* oops...i guess Shampoo does affect your hair! :P so anyone gonna guess my crush?

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    No, shut up, I am worrying...lol...O_o;; What is wrong with you?! You're getting all medieval on everyone! And I'm starting to sound like an old hag! This is why I nag! ...And I'm talking like Dr. Seuss...>__< Help. *gets a headache* I swear if there are like, 5 posts ahead of this one after I'm responding to your last post...I'll cry.

Oro? U GAVE ME AND IDEA! *starts saying quotes from "The Cat in the Hat" movie* :laugh:

"This cat shouldnt be here; he shouldnt be about! This cat shouldnt be here while your mother is out!" *points to quote repeatedly* my favorite quote! :laugh: *whatches movie over and over again* another quote!!!!

"You're not just wrong, you're stupid. You're not just stupid, your mother is too." :laugh: when i heared that at the movies, i couldnt stop laughing! me think peopl were looking at me! :laugh:

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    OKAY!! That's all I wanted to know, lol. I'm confused myself...! O_O Don't creep me out like that, Jordan. I'm so easily disturbed...>_< lol.
    I'll keep that in mind......and I'm still confused too hehe..
    *keeps firing missles at Pokemaster10000*
    Aha! The obvious response! I should have expected as much from the likes of you!
    Hehe...
    So Scott, is your other crush Kairi? Is it?

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
  • Sapphire Latios said:
    *looks desperatly at Torch* hey! i cant hurt a girl...but TORCH USE EMBER ON TEARA...but just a little one okay? :P *Torch sets Tearas hair on fire* oops...i guess Shampoo does affect your hair! :P so anyone gonna guess my crush?
    @.@...
    eeeeee!
    *jumps in lake*
    just for that...
    *trys to pull charmander into water, gets embred again*
    I...give...
    *rides off on dewgong*
    I'll be back...
    :P

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • OMG, just ignore everything I said I'm just in a wicked bad mood now that Kayleigh so nicely left me an offline message saying she had to tell me something! Now it's going to drive me insane until I find out what she wanted to tell me and she isn't online...*goes over and pouts in the corner and makes a sign to put in front of her "I never have good timing."* O_o;

100marios

Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    OMG, just ignore everything I said I'm just in a wicked bad mood now that Kayleigh so nicely left me an offline message saying she had to tell me something! Now it's going to drive me insane until I find out what she wanted to tell me and she isn't online...*goes over and pouts in the corner and makes a sign to put in front of her "I never have good timing."* O_o;
    That's Kayleigh! Hehe....now I want to know too!
    *puts on a shirt that says "I'm stupid"*
    .....whoops! Wrong shirt hehe....
    *puts on a shirt that says "I'm curious about what Kayleigh has to say!"*

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    err....Oro? any new crushes? *looks back a couple of pages* ORO!?!?!? kayleigh likes 100marios!? if she was gonna say the stuff she did, she shouldve just admitted that she likes him. :laugh: it obvious she likes him, now.........*looks at other posts* Sayuri! y u call 100marios, brock? i'm brock! me is most like him! *sees some cute officer* ORO!? *follows officer* heehee..... *starts singing that "2 perfect girls" song* i really like it too.... :laugh:

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • You should've kept the first shirt ya had on...lol...KIDDING! ^_~ Annnnnnd, she probably doesn't wanna tell you, Jordan, because she only said it to meeeeeeeeee...and she would've posted it here if she had to say it to everyone!!! *face faults while she sighs and hugs a pillow tightly to release the tension*

100marios

Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    You should've kept the first shirt ya had on...lol...KIDDING! ^_~ Annnnnnd, she probably doesn't wanna tell you, Jordan, because she only said it to meeeeeeeeee...and she would've posted it here if she had to say it to everyone!!! *face faults while she sighs and hugs a pillow tightly to release the tension*
    She didn't say that she liked me directly Kenshin. That's what I would like to hear.....

Yeah I guess I should've kept the first shirt on! It's just my color! Hehe.....
    Face faults? Woah there! You're confusing me with your higher level of speech! Hehe....

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • Ha...ha. So funny, Jordan! Wow, if you had actually been reading my posts you would know that I had said "face faults" almost all the time because you drive me insane, ooookay?! *continues to fake laugh* O_o;; You may mock me now, but watch when I get really bad headaches...can you say, "Psyduck?" ^_^;

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    She didn't say that she liked me directly Kenshin. That's what I would like to hear.....

Yeah I guess I should've kept the first shirt on! It's just my color! Hehe.....
    Face faults? Woah there! You're confusing me with your higher level of speech! Hehe....

Oro? i didnt say she told u directly. i said that, from what she said, that it's really obvious she likes u XP. hmmm..... *sees ally and hearts pop up behind* WOW!! she's so pretty....she can.....err.....i dunno, anytime :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    MegaLightBlaze said:
    Uhhh... I have a little crush on Iveechan. :embarrass
    Everyone else: :shocked:

Oro? COOL! like i always say: "A new day means a new crush" HA! and ts true! everyday, a new crush is formed and revealed! Oro? is anyone even online? :laugh:

100marios

Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Ha...ha. So funny, Jordan! Wow, if you had actually been reading my posts you would know that I had said "face faults" almost all the time because you drive me insane, ooookay?! *continues to fake laugh* O_o;; You may mock me now, but watch when I get really bad headaches...can you say, "Psyduck?" ^_^;
    Say Siduck?...nope! I can't say Siduck! hehe.....
    *hears fake laughs so begins to do it too*
    Ha....ha....ha.....this is kinda catchy!

Well I suppose it's time for another one of my musicals!
    *grabs a guitar*
    And I suppose I shall base it on the day too!
    *begins to sick*
    "Another manic Mondaaaaaaay! I wish it were a Sundaaaaaay!" (actually I wish it were a friday hehe)
    Come on everyone! Sing-a-long!

Well that was crazy hehe.....

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:

*grabs a guitar*
    *begins to sick*
    "Another manic Mondaaaaaaay! I wish it were a Sundaaaaaay!" (actually I wish it were a friday hehe)

Oro? i have to keep saying that...its my trade mark....i cant just stop saying that outta the blue! :laugh: *starts singing*

"Another manic Mondaaaaaaay! I wish it were a Sundaaaaaay!"
    "I very much so love ally! when they do math, little kids use tallys!" :laugh:
    "I am like brock! and i also wear a sock!" :laugh:

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • 100marios said:

*grabs a guitar*
    *begins to sick*

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love that song, lol. O_o;; The Bangles are the best '80s people in the world. I'm such a dork, lol. I'll sing along with you! "Cause that's my fun day...my I don't have to run day...it's just another Manic Monday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" *does the crib walk* Not the greatest song to be doing that move to...heh...I'm lucky if I don't get attacked by raging gang members...play a little Sean Paul, Jordan! ^_^

parallelzero

chelia.blendy
    Years
  • Kenshin11212 said:
    Oro? i have to keep saying that...its my trade mark....i cant just stop saying that outta the blue! :laugh: *starts singing*

"Another manic Mondaaaaaaay! I wish it were a Sundaaaaaay!"
    "I very much so love ally! when they do math, little kids use tallys!" :laugh:
    "I am like brock! and i also wear a sock!" :laugh:

ok then..... *steps back 5 feet*

a few crushes have been revealed 2 day

Pokemaster10000, ill get u yet!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back