• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    well...he posted it...so i guess it doesnt matter its...*TV show goes to some car accident in breaking news* and thats #1 on Nicks crush list! please tune in tommorow for PCs crush! thank you and goodnight!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    okay Nick likes...*thunder strikes the Tv station and blows it up* im gonna tell in my next post since Nick already posted! :laugh:

flygonruler1

See "flygon"page 32
    Years
    well then ill post it agin but you have to tell everyone fast,because its in this post!!
    gvhdcv hfadkfhahkldfausefhasduasdlfasyualserithis were it was but its gone!tsdfgosdfgksdfsgjdfgpsdfjsie
    xcfxjlfzsdfslzgsldfgsdgsdjkf

is lucky#1

Last edited:

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    flygonruler1 said:
    well then ill post it agin but you have to tell everyone fast,because its in this post!!
    gvhdcv hfadkfhahkldfausefhasduasdlfasyualseriwiermoonlightsdfgosdfgksdfsgjdfgpsdfjsie
    xcfxjlfzsdfslzgsldfgsdgsdjkf

is lucky#1
    actually its true its hidden in the mixed jumble of nonsense that Nick wrote! ^_^;

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    flygonruler1 said:
    Im not trying to hide anything

YEAH I AM
    What is behind you?*trying to see what is behind Nick*
    Are you hiding something?*look at Nick seriously*

perthskies

Nostalgic
    Years
    Hmm, I have a small affection for someone, but I'm trying to outgrow it. So far, it hasn't worked. X_x

Phantom would know who. ^__*

And my god! This thread is 9 pages! It's amazing what love can do to you. X_X

Arcanine

There is no "-tina"
    Years
    Optic said:
    Hmm, I have a small affection for someone, but I'm trying to outgrow it. So far, it hasn't worked. X_x

Phantom would know who. ^__*

And my god! This thread is 9 pages! It's amazing what love can do to you. X_X
    No most of the thread was us RPGing or talking about Scott and Ally.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back