• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    if it's from final fantasy games...then.... Zack (the fighter that punches and kicks that doesnt and doesnt use weapons)! he's from FF8. I forgot the main characters name.and i forgot the name of that guy who has the shotgun.

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    What other male characters are on the same game as Tidus? Frosty said that if I knew him then I'd know atleast one more. But I've never played the game. XD

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*thinks that Kwesi won't have a crush for people on PC as he did mention that he has a girlfriend before?*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Sapphire Latios said:
    hmm... *climbs up a tree wearing a loying cloth* ug ug oug oh? *starts walking like Tarzan and checking everyones scent* OUG OG UG OH!!! *throws a bannana at 100marios* *rubs hands together in a devious way* hehehehe...i can read deleted posts...*looks at Frostweaver and smiles* you deleted something about *censored* so there!

I see? o_o; How long after he posted it was it delted? O_o

Sapphire Latios said:
    oh oh oh!!! Kairi likes me and Andy!!! hahahahahaha!!! j/k dont hurt me Kairi! XD (are the crushes PC or RL?*

Hmm?should I use the mace, or the sword? =P

Sapphire Latios said:
    how did Ally come up in this? besides Allys my girlfriend! *slaps Kevin with a Salami* sorry bout that! so Kairi likes two guys on PC? or IRL!?!?!?

o_o; I?d crawl down in my seat if I wasn?t so tall I?d bump me newly placed game systems. X_x;; I?m sure quoting you a lot. o.o;

22sa said:
    If that person is on PC, WHA...? OLD + replationships? There's one absent person that comes to my mind...

Lol, 22sa so shocked. This post was funny. ^.^ All caps on the ?WHA? XDDD

Arcanine said:
    *Is dieing* My last wish is to know who Kairi's crushes are, please this is a dieing kid's wish. XD

Aww, your last wish is about me? I?m touched. =P

Sapphire Latios said:
    okay *strait from a PM from frosty*
    Sapphire Latios said:
    Kairis Crush Hit List:

1.?

2.?

3.?

4.Sora

>_<;; thats not much help! XD but i think she likes Andy! XD

Crush hit list? Lolololol?this is funny. This would have been so much different if I was here. o.o;

Kayleigh said:
    Ooh, okay. I actually had a crush on Sora when I was first playing Kingdom Hearts. >_>; Lol. Umm.. well, think of more video game characters that she talks about a lot. I don't think any of her crushes are real.

Hehe, really? Most like Riku more it seems. o_o; I enjoyed getting the Ultima Weapon and always nailing critical hits personally. O.o;

Kayleigh said:
    Tidus? TIDUS! Is Tidus on the list? He has to be because he's cute too! XD

Lol, isn?t he? I love his voice work too, playing X-2 made me really miss his narration and company.

Sapphire Latios said:
    hmm so she dont like any real people! that takes all the fun out of it... oh well on to the next person! ^_^;

Like I?d have a crush on a real person? =P Even if I did? <.< I would mention it to no one.

frostweaver said:
    *would love to know if she does actually like any real person*
    frostweaver said:
    *guess all game maniacs like Kairi and I will never love any real person? (mixed emotion)*

I wouldn?t say that, I just may. Not right now, but people change and often swiftly. Ditto for you, no matter how strongly you don?t feel that way now.

frostweaver said:
    frostweaver said:
    *thinks that Kwesi won't have a crush for people on PC as he did mention that he has a girlfriend before?*

He has had a lot of girlfriends, seems like always a new one. =/ ?fraid he doesn?t post enough to have a crush on anyone now, but I think I know who on PC he used to like?

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • 100marios said:
    Well now, come to think of it, both Igtica and Miyu-chan have yet to reveal their crushes! Now I'm curious again! Who do you girls like?
    Wha...? They have a crush too? Hmmmmm Miyu-chan has a crush on...

*.....crashes into a wall suddenly* :D

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*crushes 22sa*
    *knows that now 22sa has a 'crush' as well*
    *knows that that was one geeky OSAish bad joke...*

*wants to tell Kairi that what's the point of starting the whole thing about her if she's here... waited so long to do that as finally an opportunity that she'll be away =p *c* *

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    frostweaver said:

*crushes 22sa*
    *knows that now 22sa has a 'crush' as well*
    *knows that that was one geeky OSAish bad joke...*

*wants to tell Kairi that what's the point of starting the whole thing about her if she's here... waited so long to do that as finally an opportunity that she'll be away =p *c* *
    I actually had a feeling you were going to when I left, I was going to come on for a bit Friday and scare you. =P

*pulls 22sa out of the wall* *pssst* Tell me?pweease? >.>

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*if that was to happen, Frosty knows that her friend will punish Kairi for him...*
    *loves it when other people will do his dirty work on their own will*

*wonders if 22sa has a crush on other PC members beside their moms*
    o_o;

Mystical Mewtwo

Or MM2 for lazy typers
    Years
  • *puts Igtica and Miyu-chan under a very bright light*
    "OK, where were you on the night of today?!"
    "Butt... that makes no sence..."
    "Ill be asking the questions around here missy!"
    "That wasnt a quetion..."
    "Wise guy, eh?"
    "What r u talking about?"
    "So...*direncts the light right into ther eyes* who... r.... u ... CRUSHING ON! DOnt make me set 100marios and his deli meat on you!

as quoted by 100marion,
    hemhem,

hehe :D :D :P

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
  • frostweaver said:

*if that was to happen, Frosty knows that her friend will punish Kairi for him...*
    *loves it when other people will do his dirty work on their own will*

*wonders if 22sa has a crush on other PC members beside their moms*
    o_o;
    Kind of nasty if someone doesn't even know... *Cough*endssentence*Cough*

lol, I don't know who Miyu-chan has a crush on. =P I would say she has a crush on.....

*BAng...........Crashes into another wall*

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*knows what 22sa means but refuse to accept it as facts*
    *what's the point of the memory album except to pick on 22sa with his old sayings?* ^_^

*wants to listen to more stories of tormenting people for them to say their crushes*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back