• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Mystical Mewtwo said:
    You'lll never know! Never! Muhahahah!

*Attaches Igtica to lie detector*
    Ok, Igtica, do you like... me?
    Igtica: No way.
    Lie detector: Truth
    Darn.

AHA!!now i know who u like, MM2! u like igtica! i knew it all along!

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    woah *sore eyes* i just read this whole thread ouch and i think dizzy has a crush on Yuna anyway nobody i mean nobody will find out who i like :P .

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years

*wants to ask Miroku just which Yuna does Dizzy like...?*
    *is bored... =(, and not enough time to play 8 either... hmm... *

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    the yuna he is paired up with. unless he already said no i might have skimmed thru the last 10 pages -_-;;.

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    i like ill put it in white font next to this message "wouldent you like too know"

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • frostweaver said:

*formula for "getting yourself out of trouble without revealing your real crush":

"just say Kairi or Kayleigh regardless of it's true or not, and people will believe you"

Frosty thinks that above formula will work...*
    Okay. :o I have a crush on Kairi and/or Kayleigh.

*couldn't resist* ;p Okay, so maybe it doesn't work in all situations, Frosty. *is calling you that because it's shorter than your username* oO;

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    he don't you mean a she *must change the avator* why should i say if i told some1 then it wouldent be a secret crush i wont crack under any pressure:P. Anyway its much more entertaining having you guys/girls guess.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Miroku said:
    he don't you mean a she *must change the avator* why should i say if i told some1 then it wouldent be a secret crush i wont crack under any pressure:P. Anyway its much more entertaining having you guys/girls guess.

eh, Oro? hmmm....u like lightning! i knew it all along.....duh....heehee

*starts singing "In The End" by Linkin Park*
    I?ve put my trust in you
    Pushed as far as I can go
    And for all this
    There?s only one thing you should know
    I tried so hard
    And got so far
    But in the end
    It doesn?t even matter
    I had to fall
    To lose it all
    But in the end
    It doesn?t even matter

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Lightning said:
    Okay. :o I have a crush on Kairi and/or Kayleigh.

*couldn't resist* ;p Okay, so maybe it doesn't work in all situations, Frosty. *is calling you that because it's shorter than your username* oO;
    ... *should have put on "guy only" for that invincible formula... but really it is invincible... as people will believe anything that's plausible and somewhat sensible, and anything people believe in will automatically become the complete and total truth ^_^*

*... don't know the guys' side well enough for "invincible formula for females to answer a crush question"... should add it one day ^_^; *

*really doesn't mind people calling him that... as others have been calling him that for a LONG time now*

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Miroku said:
    Ok, I'll guess! Scott style!
    *takes a deep breath*
    Is it Kairi? Miyu-chan? Yuna? Lightning? Igtica? Arwen? Cosmos? Zapchu? Or (dare I say it) Kayleigh?...um I think he puts a smiley face here hehe.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    grrrr..i think i know who it is....grrrrrr....it's Ally.......*roars like a t-rex* grrrrrr.......it better not be her....well, if it's not her, then it must be, moonlight, orange*berry, or....uhm...i dunno. :laugh:

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    100marios said:
    Hmm, Ally (sapphire)? How about her? Hehe.
    grrrrr....*kicks 100marios in the nuts* no! it's ot her....she's with me! :badsmile: hmmm....ashley03? wings?

usami

biohazard
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Iowa
    • Seen Oct 5, 2021
    it may or MAY NOT HAVE BEEN a person in the 4 posts Apove? or on the last page hmm makes you think?
    HINT #2: see hint number one :P.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back