• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Castrainer said:
    *act stupid*
    So Erica's dare was change her username to Kenshin11212! XD

XD you know what? she was gonna have that dare! on MSN, I was pretending to be Erica. then Austin and some other people thought that i was really her! so, being that i'm crazy, Erica (me) said that she (me) liked me! XD so austin to her (me) to have my sig and avy! XDthen, after like 1 1/2 hours, tAustin figured out that Erica (me) was me! XD poor people...I punked them... XD

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Erica (Kenshin) - Okaye... ermm... whatever XD

Junichi - I knew it! XD

Suzu - Nothing much...

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
    Kenshin... you mean people actually fell for you pretending to be Erica on MSN that day? Wow... even I knew it was you! I mean, all I had to do was look at your e-mail adress... and there's also the fact that you're on my contacts list and Erica isn't, but still! They fell for that? Wow...

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    Hey every1! *everybody looks at me* hi? *everybody looks away from me* Yea it has to be Cosmo. The only member you voted in the July member of the month thread is Cosmo, Junichi! XD

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    Of course its Cosmo. They told everyone at PC about it! XD Besides, at DA, they're pretty attached to each other

*dies*

+el_pal

Call meh Zee. Really.
    Years
    well that crush is already known worlwide *gets a newspaper saying on the front page Junichi and Cosmo=love* junk *throws away* XD

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    now your just being silly... ^_^ do you really even have a crush Kaga??

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    XDDD!! Do you want to die, Kagie-boi? >D *takes out rope* Resetting it to 100 again? Evil! XD You truly are evil! XD j/k

*dies*

Junichi

Freshman at college!
    Years
    +el_pal said:
    well that crush is already known worlwide *gets a newspaper saying on the front page Junichi and Cosmo=love* junk *throws away* XD
    Hey! Dont throw it away! [takes the newspaper out of the trash] Our love isnt junk XD.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ... Hi CaRtOON! XD
    Okay Mr. Kaga, reveal yar crush or ya will watch Telettubbies!
    *picks my sis' DVD, a chair and a Hope* XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back