• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
Years
  • My targe- I mean Jordan <_<'' said:
    Ooh, I'm the stalked one!
    It's like being the chosen one, but being chosen... to be... stalked...

*brain kicks in*

Wait a second, are you stalking me?
    Hehe...

Pssh, the trailer stank for that movie! I quit!
    Where's my dressing room!?
    *runs to a broom closet*
    Ah, this must be it, hehe...

Anyways, I really don't want to reveal the person I like at this time. I made the mistake of revealing a crush too early before, so it really didn't mean too much to the person I liked.... at least, I don't think it did.
    *whiztlez cazually*
    Huh? Who me? Pfft! You think I'd wazt my time following zomeone around a forum and replying to everything they zay by checking who'z online all the time to zee where they are? Ha! What kind of perzon do you think I am? XD You make me laugh! Ahahahaha! *cough* Hmmm....<_<;;

Hey! Juzt becauze I zlept in the directorz chair and didn't do anything but get cocoa thrown at me dozn't mean I didn't put alot of hard work into that movie!! Grrr...theze new ztarz...
    *putz a zkunk in the broom clozet and lockz the door* I feel evil today ^_^

Oh c'mon...oh wait...that meanz you do have a new cruzh O_O Yeah! Guezzing! Hmmm...Cristy!! That'z my guezz and I'm ztickin to it!! XD

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
  • Why dost thou kid thyself, Jordan? For crying out loud; just get it over with and say it's Kayleigh! Everybody knows it by now--it's not new, so why prolong the KNOWN?! *shakes head and goes back to watching "Phil of the Future"* ^_______^ *drool* Oh, that Ricky Ullman...sooooo hot, want to touch the heiny... If you've watched "Billy Madison", you'll know what I'm quoting, lol.

100marios

Reigning Dork Champion of PC
    Years
  • Teara said:
    *whiztlez cazually*
    Huh? Who me? Pfft! You think I'd wazt my time following zomeone around a forum and replying to everything they zay by checking who'z online all the time to zee where they are? Ha! What kind of perzon do you think I am? XD You make me laugh! Ahahahaha! *cough* Hmmm....<_<;;

Hey! Juzt becauze I zlept in the directorz chair and didn't do anything but get cocoa thrown at me dozn't mean I didn't put alot of hard work into that movie!! Grrr...theze new ztarz...
    *putz a zkunk in the broom clozet and lockz the door* I feel evil today ^_^

Oh c'mon...oh wait...that meanz you do have a new cruzh O_O Yeah! Guezzing! Hmmm...Cristy!! That'z my guezz and I'm ztickin to it!! XD
    *sees security cameras focused around him and talks like Bugs Bunny*
    Did ya ever get the feeling you were being watched?
    Hehe...

....hey....
    *sniffs*
    Phew!
    *waves his hand in front of his face*
    Teara's directing skills are so bad, they're literally stinking up the place, hehe...
    *throws coconuts at her head*
    Yeah! Now you'll now how it feels to be a coconut head, hehe...

Oh, do I have a new crush? Hmm, perhaps I do..... and, then again, perhaps I don't....
    *smirks*
    .... I love keeping you guys guessing, hehe....

And is that your final answer, Chrystie?

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • 100marios said:
    And is that your final answer, Chrystie?
    Hmm, I don't know, Regis...can I use the 50/50 option?! *slams her hands on the table* UH YEAH, that would be my final answer! I don't have a short memory span when someone tells me something crucial...O_o YOU TOLD ME flat out on AIM that you did. So, how much of a hint was that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury?

100marios

Years
  • Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Hmm, I don't know, Regis...can I use the 50/50 option?! *slams her hands on the table* UH YEAH, that would be my final answer! I don't have a short memory span when someone tells me something crucial...O_o YOU TOLD ME flat out on AIM that you did. So, how much of a hint was that, ladies and gentlemen of the jury?
    Pssh, you know how old that was! And, you know as well as I do that was for my old crush!
    *rolls eyes*
    Sorry about your little plan, Chrystie, hehe...

Like I said, I'm not telling my new crush until I feel the time is right!

Sayuri no Hoshi

Years
  • 100marios said:
    Pssh, you know how old that was! And, you know as well as I do that was for my old crush!
    *rolls eyes*
    Sorry about your little plan, Chrystie, hehe...

Like I said, I'm not telling my new crush until I feel the time is right!
    Touch?, Jordan, touch?. I don't think uh...July 1st, 2004 is very old. Try again, Jordan. You know, there's a river in Egypt called "Denial"...so if you do try the denial approach again, I'll post the direct conversation. *grins* Have a great night, pal!

100marios

Years
  • Legendary_Pokemaster said:
    Maybe if he is in a daze he will be more likely to tell!
    *hits Jordan upside the head with a crowbar*
    nope.... that didnt work!
    Oh, please! If I were--DOOF!!
    *falls to the ground*
    All right! Fine I'll tell you who it is!

...but first, who am I? Where am I?

Hehe...

And I guess four days are longer then you think, oh great Chrystie!

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    CaRtOON said:
    Daddy! *leaps nd hugs Pokemaster10000* I missed you, Daddy! XDDD Gawd, that sounded weird.. o.o;;

*dies*

I have more kids here than you know. XD

Teara said:
    Confuzed?XD
    I zee you've been zucked into da "Z craze" eh dad? XD

To be honezt, I never zaw that typo. :P
    From zeeing you type z's for s I zort of got a tiny habit for that. XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    100marios said:
    Anyways, I really don't want to reveal the person I like at this time. I made the mistake of revealing a crush too early before, so it really didn't mean too much to the person I liked.... at least, I don't think it did.

But you can tell your buddy Pokemaster10000 right? :P
    Maybe you can just PM me who it is. I told you mine awhile ago when I wasn't ready to tell it in public. Perhaps you can do the same thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back