• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    yea it is i did make a card with the cursh i have and pair with my crush XD. I want to make TCards. Well the typ i have in my sig but i fear to beocuse a lot of fighting about templates and stuff v.v So now i am makeing random cards. I made the ones in my sig my self. I think i did pretty good. Ant way i have no idea what to talk about. There no crushs to talk about yet.

StarLightUmbreon

Moonlight Traveler
    Years
    Yea i know that. I told Aussy that is what going to happe nwith hers but she still wanted to do it. I wounder how long it will last. Well i am makeing TCards for my friends i'm not gonig to open a thread but if you Pm me with the info i will make you one.

You play the recorder on your nose? o.0 k

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    *arrives and is confused once again* -_-;; O-kay, what are we talking about now?

*explodes*

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I don't think he's online. Even if he was online, he wouldn't tell now =/

*dies*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    Hi guys. Did you know that I can play a recorder with my nose? XD
    Well, you guys said you were bored, Im just trying to get rid of your boredom.

That's fascinating. :P
    I used to do that but my nose hurts right after I do 2 notes. XD

Wow your that interested in Jordan's crush icy storm?
    Well...I guess everyone is.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    I die in every post cus its my time to die. XD (You're not the first one who asked me this. I get asked this a million times XD)

*proudly* I already told my crush. Well, crushes. XD The first one I'm not going to mention cus I already said so 200 pages ago. XD The second person i have a crush on is.. *points to sig* She's so cool, and so intense. I like that! XD

*dies*

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    That's fascinating. :P
    I used to do that but my nose hurts right after I do 2 notes. XD

Wow your that interested in Jordan's crush icy storm?
    Well...I guess everyone is.
    Wow, I abandoned this thread for a while, lol. Hmm, well, once you do find out his crush...it won't be much of a surprise, guys...^_^; Now I'm going to find the dark side of Jordan when he comes on AIM after seeing this. Eh, I always get the best of him, anyway...muahahahaha! Hint, hint: It isn't me! So stop guessing! I know who it is...XD Although, he may get all dramatic and sulk around if I totally blew his meaningful proposal (Not marriage [he wishes...]! I just wanted to spice up the sentence a bit! SO SUE ME!) to this particular girl...heh. O_o; *dances to the techno version of "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer* Yeah, that was completely random, lol.

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    You know but you won't tell us? Evil! ;___; *shrugs* Meh, it is better to hear it from the person themselves anyways.

*dies*

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Sayuri no Hoshi said:
    Wow, I abandoned this thread for a while, lol. Hmm, well, once you do find out his crush...it won't be much of a surprise, guys...^_^; Now I'm going to find the dark side of Jordan when he comes on AIM after seeing this. Eh, I always get the best of him, anyway...muahahahaha! Hint, hint: It isn't me! So stop guessing! I know who it is...XD Although, he may get all dramatic and sulk around if I totally blew his meaningful proposal (Not marriage [he wishes...]! I just wanted to spice up the sentence a bit! SO SUE ME!) to this particular girl...heh. O_o; *dances to the techno version of "U Can't Touch This" by MC Hammer* Yeah, that was completely random, lol.

Huh? Jordan has a dark side? XD

Well do I know the person Jordan has a crush on?
    It wouldn't be much of a hint though. I know A LOT of people here.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    Shineyelectrode said:
    No one wants to be torched by an insane person? What's PC coming to these days?

I want to get torched but too bad your not insane. XD

I don't really know. It's been going really slow all of a sudden. And I'm sorta feeling left out these days. I wish it was still February where most of my friends would be here....*sigh*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back