• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    JKaizer said:
    ...none of you will ever know who -my- crush is. >3
    *wonders out of thread*

Hmm, who is it? Daisuke? :P

Fine I guess I'll have to look at you're friends list.....
    ....that didn't help much. XD

Or is it Jedi_Amara? It's a very...VERY educated guess and I'm sticking to that.

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    Hiya peeps ^^
    so whatd I miss??
    are we guessing casty's crush??
    hehe...

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Legendary_Pokegirl said:
    *trips into the thread* Hi...

Are we trying to guess who JK likes? =/

Nope... We are just saying opinions of who he likes... Even that we dunno who she is XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    *walks in and dies from confusion*'he'? 'she'? which one is it!? XD *starts twitching and explodes* time for me to use my plan that will tell me who JK likes! it's never wrong, btw. *pulls name out of a hat* XD

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    heh heh... i dont think anyone really remembers my crush... heh heh heh.... i changed anyways but one is still there...... and that other one in school.... hot hot hotness...

*gets fried from the hotness*

aww im the only one here rite now..... someone tell me whats been happening since page 545... ;_; and i was just gone for a day .... at least the London Eye observation wheel was good enough to not be here for a while.... XD

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    Pokemaster10000 said:
    Or is it Jedi_Amara? It's a very...VERY educated guess and I'm sticking to that.

*cough* I doubt JKaizer's crush is a girl PM1000 O__o;

Castrainer said:
    And Tattsu. I dun have a crush on the girl ya think I do... Thats was a dare =p
    And how would you know whether i think your crush is the girl your thinking of or someone different? Your not telepathic ;3 I know who it is...and that was not a dare XD Hmmm... i have no idea who JK's crush could be... *thinks*

Oh and guys, not like this is important or anything, but btw, i have a PC *ahem* and i'm never telling, and you can't make me XP This secret is staying safe with me.

Last edited:

~*Silent Tattsu*~

Has gone~
    Years
    LanceLite said:
    u have a PC??? congrats!!!! tell me!!! or wait u wont. hmm... three berries... theyre kinda orange... U HAVE A CRUSH ON ORANGE*BERRY!!!

..... Uhhh.... dude, i'm a girl, and Orange*Berry's a girl, and i'm perfectly straight thanks O_______o;;

*lol* Nope, incorrect.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:

And how would you know whether i think your crush is the girl your thinking of or someone different? Your not telepathic ;3 I know who it is...and that was not a dare XD Hmmm... i have no idea who JK's crush could be... *thinks*

Oh and guys, not like this is important or anything, but btw, i have a PC *ahem* and i'm never telling, and you can't make me XP This secret is staying safe with me.

Nah, JKaizer is a boy... He was just dared =p

Other thing that was a dare is what ya think ;p
    I can even scream the name of my crush here but Im tired XD

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    I think i know Casty crush! XXDD but i connot tell who or casty will kill me! XD

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Feb 13, 2006
    ~*Silent Tattsu*~ said:

Do you know that JKaiser is really a boy? :P
    And his votes along with some other things prove it. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back