• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    PIKA2 said:
    Yes Casty sweetie :P, I had a crush on her. I also have anothercrush,can anybody guess who?

O___o
    ME?! XD Just Kidding...
    Uhh... Let me think... Girlgenius? <--Random

Jeremy

<font color="deepskyblue">Sweetie</font>
    Years
    No...*shifts eyes* Actually, it was only SwampertLover, ands about it. Well Makaveli hasn't replied! He needs to know the truth about me and SwampertLover! XD

Shadow Absol

The Absol of Shadows
    Years
    Wow...marina has a crush on me....? Wow.....I knew I had a crush on her...I'm the one who asked her to pair up with me....never knew she had a crush on me though....YAY! :D

Anyway, I must know Girlgenius crush! I need to know! I must know! Someone tell or pm me it! I want to know! *crys*

Anyway....now marinas caught up in this craziness we call the crush thread...she may never be the same again.....! XD

Makaveli

Thug Life Supremacist
    Years
    ...........................Cassidy is a monsta!^.^

Shadow,just for the Absol thing,u get a reputation points.

MY BAD FOR BEIN HUMAN AND MAKIN MISTAKES!>.<

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back