• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    I always have a few girls in my classes that I have crushes on :D But I'm a shy guy, so I don't usually go up to them... :( *thinks about what to do about that*

Takuyas_Angel

Banned
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Feb 17, 2005
    Kenshin11212 said:
    XD crazy lade...having 1000000 crushes XD but that's just like me XD 5 crushes i have....and I always have about 3 girls in my class that i like XD
    eh im not really one to crush on guys at school cuz most likely if they do like me its as a friend and Roby is starting rumors about me liking another guy is just a friend and im gonna hafta talk to him about that when he comes to school tomorrow if he does XD

PatriotFan89

Biggest NE Patriot Fan!!!
    Years
    Well, at least you don't have this stalkerish boy after you. There's this girl that follows me everywhere! Last year, she made rumors that me and her made out like everyday during this one period, and that i liked her and we were going to go out! X_X

RoxasOld

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Jan 29, 2006
    Takuyas_Angel said:
    eh im not really one to crush on guys at school cuz most likely if they do like me its as a friend and Roby is starting rumors about me liking another guy is just a friend and im gonna hafta talk to him about that when he comes to school tomorrow if he does XD

XD crazy lady XD same thing happens to me! Someone always starts rumors about me liking smoeone else...it makes me sick XD

well...since TA's not online, i'll leave, also XP

Blitz

Ready to win in tourney!!
    Years
    well Garrett, looks like i'm lucky, as usualy, i forgotten to be added on the list. That alsways happens, me and Eliana didn't even get put on the paired up list (when we were), and i had to ask twice to be put on the unpiared list.

ash_misty4ever

We should be lovers....
    Years
    RM! How dare you!!...
    I like taco's cause they are good to me, Taco Bell, they are tasty, they are cruchy, they are warm because they cook them....They gotta hot sauce bar

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back