• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Status
Not open for further replies.

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    I tried homeschooling only because I got very bored / sick of the school I was going to~

but I got a new school that I like alot better this year! ^_^

Castrainer

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    samu said:
    I tried homeschooling only because I got very bored / sick of the school I was going to~

but I got a new school that I like alot better this year! ^_^

Ack X_X I know how it is... But I like my actual School ^_^

Well, good news! ^^

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    houndoomofdarkness said:
    Home schooling sounds good...but then again you won't be abble to see all the other goofs your classmates do at schooll...ill. stick with public schooling...lol...did i tell you i live 20 miles from my highschool...lol...X_X

this is most of the reason I went back~ ^^

I had alot of friends outside of school, but I really just sort of missed people in general.

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    why cant you all just talk in pms? your just SPAMMING the thread with school stuff and even if this thread gets spammed a lot its still against the rules

Suzu

~♥~
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen May 12, 2005
    LOL!!!!!!!!!
    SPAM is 90% of this thread XD
    and it hasnt gotten closed yet.

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    TwIsTeD said:
    why cant you all just talk in pms? your just SPAMMING the thread with school stuff and even if this thread gets spammed a lot its still against the rules

1) There isn't a PM system that allows multiple people messaging people at the same time like a forum does.

2) Sometimes threads that are really silly to begin with get even more off-topic then they were to start with. With that stated, a good 60% of this thread is what you call "SPAM". I think this thread is more or less a place where a lot of random SOCIALIZING between a few members of PC goes on. I dont think it's really spam until it's advertising or just plain annoying, like messages that are like "LOL I LEIK GIRLS."

3) I don't see anything under your name that says "Moderator" or "Super Moderator", or even "Admin". Sorry. :<

houndoomofdarkness

God of darkness
    Years
    samu said:
    1) There isn't a PM system that allows multiple people messaging people at the same time like a forum does.

2) Sometimes threads that are really silly to begin with get even more off-topic then they were to start with. With that stated, a good 60% of this thread is what you call "SPAM". I think this thread is more or less a place where a lot of random SOCIALIZING between a few members of PC goes on. I dont think it's really spam until it's advertising or just plain annoying, like messages that are like "LOL I LEIK GIRLS."

3) I don't see anything under your name that says "Moderator" or "Super Moderator", or even "Admin". Sorry. :<

Nice explanation samu....^_^ Besides why change now this thread is the most popular thread or atleast one of the most popular threads..so why change it when its doing good...post wise....

Raichu Master

...who?
    Years
    Here's the true list:

Legendary Pokemaster- Teara, Suzu, ash_misty4ever, Takuya's Angel
    Dragon Trainer- Kayleigh, Blaine
    Soph- Arcanine
    Saphire Latios- Saphire
    Kenshin11212- Zuki, Suzu, Star, Takuyas_Angel, Eliana
    Lancelite-Miyu-chan
    PM10000-Snowangel3181988, eliana
    Raichu Master - Marina99, Girlgenius
    Marina99-Raichu Master
    WingZero-Kairi
    Dizzy- Kairi, Kayleigh, Miyu-chan
    blue- Kayleigh
    FlamingTorchic-Orange*Berry, Forest Grovyle, Saphire Dewgong
    MattoKun-Alyssa
    Alyssa-Latios Master
    Kairi- Frostweaver
    Hikaru's Twin- Mattokun
    Dark Heaven- Estrella Oscura
    Batesy-Legendary_Pokegirl, ScArLetSkye
    Skye-Pokejungle
    Suzu-oni_flygon
    ^^Nick^^ v. 3.0.-eliana
    Teara-Legendary_Pokemaster
    icy storm- Legendery_Pokegirl
    ShineyElectrode-Flygon_trainer
    Scyther5-Orange*Berry
    jokestr2004-Teara
    bhrit - ^^NICK^^
    Ice Demon - CaRtOON
    Belt - ScArLetSkye
    ashley03 - Rayquaza Champion
    TeamRocket - Purin
    sableye - Orange*Berry
    Sayuri no Hoshi - 100marios
    Red Lugia - 100marios
    100marios - Kayleigh
    ash_misty4ever - Legendary_Pokemaster, Castrainer, JKaizer
    Miroku - Moonlight
    Pichusecretbase - Orange*Berry
    P.K. Hammer 345 - eliana
    Castrainer- Legendary_Pokegirl, +el_pal
    Legendary_Pokegirl- Castrainer
    Toothache- Kayleigh
    Fixen- Purin, Suzu
    houndoomofdarkness-girlgenius,eliana
    Dark Articuno-Alana
    Sparks_67-Teara, Snowangel3181988
    Hikari- Digispirit Virus
    Jolteon!!!-Abskull
    Estrella Oscura- Dark Heaven
    Takuyas_Angel- Raichu Master, Kenshin11212, PK Hammer 345, frosty, Legendary Pokemaster
    girlgenius- Raichu Master
    PiroMunkie- His name
    ShadowMightyena_001-nomed666
    Oni_Flygon-Suzu
    Nessie - Casey
    Casey - Nessie
    SweetLatias - Nessie
    Anthem - Raichu Master, Burne Starcofski

I have another crush! ^^

So start guessing! (No it's not FT)

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    ok shamu errr.. i mean samu last i checked you didnt have to be a moderator to make a suggestion. its nice to know there are still nice people in the world *says sarcastically* but since im in a higher class of human than you im just gonna ignore this and assume someone peed in your fruit loops this morning...its people like you that are gonna get me kicked outta here i swear...

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    TwIsTeD said:
    ok shamu errr.. i mean samu last i checked you didnt have to be a moderator to make a suggestion. its nice to know there are still nice people in the world *says sarcastically* but since im in a higher class of human than you im just gonna ignore this and assume someone peed in your fruit loops this morning...its people like you that are gonna get me kicked outta here i swear...

LOL~! I know it sounded like an all out flame or whatever, but really, I just hate when people try to "change" something by trying to make people follow the rules that weren't even broken. If they really were, this thread would have been shut down before page five. I'm sure all you were doing is just trying to be kind or something to the fact that we may get this thread locked, but there wasn't anything wrong with the thread at all. :<

I think it's just best to leave the moderators to their own job, imo.. that is what they're here for.

Oh yes, shamu is a whale, that splashes alot~ and thats not me. Also, when you can point out to me on a scientifical and official list of whatever that you are indeed a "higher class" of human, I'd like you to point it out, thanks. :>

RM said:
    Nope. Begins with an M and ends with a 1

mamechi101
    MASTERHACKER811
    May11
    mewtwo1
    Modano8911
    mozzie11
    mudkip111
    mysterybc12291

YAY FOR THE MEMBERS LIST! XD

TwIsTeD

im a freak O_x Yeah!
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Mar 7, 2007
    crud! i need to stop flaming.. sorry for calling you a whale and flaming i just hate people pushing me around and by higher class of human i mean that i am not one to sit around and fight all day...it bores me... whatever bye!

samu

hard like whiplash
    Years
    TwIsTeD said:
    crud! i need to stop flaming.. sorry for calling you a whale and flaming i just hate people pushing me around and by higher class of human i mean that i am not one to sit around and fight all day...it bores me... whatever bye!
    okay bye! ^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back