• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Zeffy

g'day
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 7, 2024
I used to have a crush on Andy. Not entirely him, mostly his name.

Sir Codin

Not really, only because I haven't seen most of their faces.

Honest

Hi!
Years
IF I do, I'd never say. But I imagine most people wouldn't say either.

Oh, you'd be surprised, mate. I've seen a whole bunch of these threads come and go, and confessions have been made [/evil laughter]

That being said, I currently don't. Do I think a few people on PC are heller cute? Hell yes.

I did have one crush a year or two ago. And I told her! =D Won't say the user name, but here's a good hint: The disease of conflicting emotions.

love ya katie <3

Years
  • Seen Aug 25, 2015
No. I don't really know anyone here very well and I havent looked at other people's pictures much.

Cordelia

Banned
Years
  • Age 37
  • Seen Nov 21, 2014
Hmm, I'm sure Morkula will tell me how much of a bad boy I am, but unfortunately, yes, right now I do. ~o~

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
*cough*A few*cough*
I have a major one and some secondary ones. Yes, I'm weird. Deal with it!

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
Years
Interesting that people be saying that they have to see people before having a proper crush on them. I fall for people's personalities all the time haha. And I get crushes really easily. So yeah, I've had a TON of PC crushes. ^^; But for once, I'm posting in one of these threads and saying I don't have one right now!

Storytime though omg- I remember my first PC crush! Tig (IceKitten) was super cool and I didn't know whether she was male or female at the time and I had a minor sexuality crisis at age 11 for like a week and then decided it didn't matter because you know. Who cares, right? She was cool and I liked her. Whatever.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Lol Audy, you copied exactly what Rift said.

I don't think I've really had a crush on anyone on PC. I've never seen what a good chunk of what you guys looked like and everyone's I've talked to on here, I've only considered friends. Though I have seen a lot of people's pictures in the picture thread and thought they were pretty.

Azu

Don't touch my milk.
Years
I used to have online crushes so easily. But somehow it stopped o-o. So yeah no crush.

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
I've known no person in PC so well, I guess. That's why I've not gotten crushes lol. What a silly thing, xD

But if I had one I'm sure to confess it here, I think this is a nice thread IMO.

But as of now, none :( .

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I find it odd some of you need faces before you like someone, but oh well. I personally have found it better to get to know someone personally and then see their face, cause if you like someone's personality enough, you tend to...not really care what they look like and who they are shines through and you like how they look regardless. That's my personal opinion on that, though.

I've liked plenty of people here at PC. Anyone that knows I like them, well, knows so...hm.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024

Forgotten Memory, Luke and Shining Raichu come to mind. Of course, these were all pre-2012. Hell, Forgotten Memory and I did our thing (messily) for a year and a half until like halfway through 2010, lol. They're all good guys! Gay guys! My sort of guys! If Luke ever bothers to read this thread I'm sure he'll find this news surprising, but it's true!! 2011 was an interesting year. Same thing goes for you, Andy!
I expect a text when you read this, lmao.

Also, you're all lame! What's the point of not even naming the crush on here when you don't like them anymore? What are you risking? Public embarrassment? Grow up!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Also, you're all lame! What's the point of not even naming the crush on here when you don't like them anymore? What are you risking? Public embarrassment? Grow up!

I would have been all for naming names, but most of my PC crushes from the past ended up...badly or oddly, so just...I'd rather not lol. But it's not like it's hard to figure out I mean, if you know me well, you know who I mean.

-wink-

-nudge-

-poke-

-cough-

Back