• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
I would have been all for naming names, but most of my PC crushes from the past ended up...badly or oddly, so just...I'd rather not lol. But it's not like it's hard to figure out I mean, if you know me well, you know who I mean.

-wink-

-nudge-

-poke-

-cough-

Look, I know you're trying to hint that you are head-over-heels in love with me, which is really great and all that, but I think you should own your past!
The worst that can happen is that people are left wondering 'Woah???? Was it Sydian's fault??? Was it his fault???' and that's not really a bad thing at all, lol.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I find it odd some of you need faces before you like someone, but oh well. I personally have found it better to get to know someone personally and then see their face, cause if you like someone's personality enough, you tend to...not really care what they look like and who they are shines through and you like how they look regardless. That's my personal opinion on that, though.

Well for me it's mainly cause I don't try to develop crushes with people I know online, particularly not on PC. I know it's not impossible to develop feelings for someone without looking at their face and just knowing them online and it's not impossible to have a relationship online. It's not really easy either. But I just consider most people here just a friend and have never thought seriously about wanting to date someone here or have gained feelings for someone here. But that's just me and my opinion. :)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
I think it would be hard not to develop a crush on someone while here. I mean you spend so much time building friendships online and you're bound to start having feelings for some of them. Or looking up to someone you respect and finding that you admire them a lot.

I myself have a couple of crushes, but I agree that naming names is rather unwarranted. Calling someone out like that in a public place is just no fair, and part of the point of a crush is that you have secret feelings. I think it's easy enough for one of my crushes to figure out who they are. Though I think the other wouldn't know it by just looking. ;)

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
My first PC crush was Jeremy, actually!

Now I'm not sure if I can say Captain Fabio is a crush.. cause.. y'know.. we're dating. :3 But I still get that crush-like fluttery feeling when we laugh together or I can make him smile, so I'll just say that I'm head over heels for him <3

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I find it extremely difficult to establish fulfilling relationships outside of familial ones, so it's safe to say that I do not and probably will never develop any sense of attraction towards any denizens of this community.

Pinkie-Dawn

Vampire Waifu
Years
I do have a crush on a PC member, but she's not as active here as she was before.

Also, aren't you guys afraid that threads like this tend to ruin your chances of being with your crush and forever alone?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Leave it to PC to make such a fun topic turn out to be so boring because nobody has the guts to namedrop.

I had a crush on Risa (I don't remember her username now) when I rejoined.
After that, I had a crush on Unforgettable for a short period in 2009.
I had a very, very brief crush on Lightning in 2010.
And now I have a crush on Sydian and have for a while.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
I've got wicked crushes all over PC. xD

One serious one, and like, a billion artsy-crushes.

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
I've had my fair share of PC crushes, actually!
BinaryPeaches, Roswell, Fire Heart, EternallyAnna, Cirno, angel, Nameless... I see no harm admitting this, because, they're really nice people!

Also because I'm dating Twihiki_Amias. Sometimes I do have that sensation on where I play this "shy boy' and develop this 'crush' on her when she's away, even though we're dating... but yeah. :3

Last edited:

Honest

Hi!
Years
Also, aren't you guys afraid that threads like this tend to ruin your chances of being with your crush and forever alone?

Nah. Aside from the fact that not many people are name dropping, there's also the fact that some people don't care. =P

Leave it to PC to make such a fun topic turn out to be so boring because nobody has the guts to namedrop.

You're forcing my hand, booooo. Nah, I'll name drop, I liked Alexithymia for a long time. There were symbols in her username, but I forget how they went. :I

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Dec 30, 2023
I have a personality crush on someone perhaps, but I wouldn't want to disrupt their relationship with anyone, and thus I let it simmer in the back of my mind. I don't know if I'm attracted to her though, never seen their face. Hence, personality crush. There's a girl though, who I care for a lot. She knows it too, which is why I don't feel the need to exclaim it.

In saying that, I don't separate my online and offline life much, so I don't find it too odd to like people you haven't met, but I do feel that the physical approach is essential when knowing how much you like someone.

I'm really open to people telling me how they feel also, I've always thought that my feelings towards them are immaterial in relation to how they feel about me. Most people have no problem telling their favourite celebrity how they feel about them, despite lack of chance, so why avoid telling a person who may feel the same about you? Crushes have also enhanced friendships I've had when not mutual too, they break the ice in many ways.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Nah, I've been dating my Tom since before I joined so I've never looked at people on PC in a romantic light, haha.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
Nah, I've been dating my Tom since before I joined so I've never looked at people on PC in a romantic light, haha.

You know you liked it ;3

tumblr_luxhfzoNoo1qbzqjoo5_500.gif

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Do I have a crush on someone here on PC? Yes. Yes I do. Though, I will not reveal who that person is. I don't care what y'all call me, I shall not reveal who it is!

But seriously, I do have a crush on someone here.

Back