• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    Seeing as how this isn't the same PC as 3 years ago (and we have a whole lot of the people missing), do anyone have a crush on someone else at PC?

Whether or not you reveal who that crush is is up to you. XD

She-Elf

Nyaa :3
    Years
    Well, I had a crush, mybeloved are Lt. Surge's raichu...
    I love you hony :)

Last edited:

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Seeing as how this isn't the same PC as 3 years ago (and we have a whole lot of the people missing), do anyone have a crush on someone else at PC?

Whether or not you reveal who that crush is is up to you. XD
    I have a huge crush on you, digi-kun.

Er, I mean, yes. XD;

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I have a crush on F.L.Y, but she already knows..

Well, I did, until I found out she was like 12, then that kinda drew me away xD

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    Nah, no crushes from me. :[ Though, even if I had one, I'm not the sort to admit it anyway. Not in a public thread. XD

I remember hating the old thread because I'd do a vanity search of "lightning" and all I'd get would be people going all "*strikes with lightning* I'll never tell!!!11one" DX It'd take me forever just to find out if anyone was crushing on me, lol.

Absolitude

Disaster in Absol clothing
    Years
    Nope, i hate everyone. =P But seriously i am too cold, and heartless to be capable of love. Despite what my sig says. But i do like Pokemon, my NDS lite, and my games if that counts.

Rioku_Zanketa

...::Ultimate Warrior::...
    Years
    I did during what seemed to be the prime of the place(back when I used to hang out with tha pkmn prodigy)there was a girl I knew here,but I never felt like talking to her(I think she still goes here too)it wasn't that I was scared or nything,but the simple fact that I'm lazy and forgetful...lol

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Umz..
    *Refers to somewhere*
    I'd prefer not to say yes or no..

The main serious thing was with Tali, until 22sa just had to blurt it out for people to see..sheesh. XD

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I used to... >_> And no, I'm not telling who.

But now... Well, I'm not going to say anything about now O_o

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Funny question really. Well, I've never had a crush on anyone on PC. I mean, it's not like I ever know, see or meet these fellow members in real life, so how am I suppose to like them in the first place? :P Well, I've seen pictures of some of y'all, from the 'Post a Picture of Yourself' thread, but no I am not turned on by anyone. Not that y'all are bad or anything, but I have my own crush in real life already. ;)

Chikara

ʕ´•ᴥ•`ʔ
    Years
    Karasuma. I've liked him ever since he was Rock Lee. Odds are that he wont find out cause he never posts on PC anymore XD

I have liked a few other people too, but they were small little school girl crushes. So they didn't count.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen yesterday
    I don't have a crush on here. My crush in real life is enough to keep me interested. xP

Cookie luvs Green

I am not a Trainer. I am Ash.
    Years
    I have a crush.
    CRUSHED ICEEEEEEEEEEEEE
    CRUSHED HULLLLLLLLLK

{: }~~~~ <--RAY IS GOING THATTAWAY! MUST CATCH RAY BECAUSE IT IS A DELICIOUS ONE INDEED

But no really. I have a rather big crush on someone who do hangs around in PC 'n stuff. Never changed or never had one before. Or after. Or present. Or midpresentbeforeafter-- And stuff.
    Oh..

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I don't have any at the moment, but I've had several crushes while I've been here. They were all just silly little crushes, and I got over all but one of them pretty fast.

Back