• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on anyone at PC?

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    Ohh, Now it's on!
    Yeah, I saw your sig too, and really wanted to say something

But at least now I know it's not meant to be that way xD

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Lets mes thinks.

OH MY ROFFLES I HAS A CRUSH ON SIGNOMI!!1

No, just joking.

Not that I can think of. I'm oblivious to online crushes, too. xD

Edit: Actually, one person here, but that person has another pair, and I don't want to interfere. <=(

Last edited:

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    U PPLZ ARNT ALOWD CRUSHS ZOMGWTFBBQ CLOZED!

Hah, I remember this thread. That was a long time ago when I had my n00by username "Legendary_Pokemaster". XD

Now. Do I have a crush? Maybe my pair, she's really annoying so I don't know. >>; <<; You saw nothing. Of course I have a crush on my pair. And, Mika-chan, just because I know my pair will attack me for saying that. XD

*Chomf!* >O

I'm am SO not annoying.

I think I'm starting to get used to the idea of Mii-chan being around, so, even though I attacked you a few days back, I think I shall refrain from all violent antics. (Well, that 'chomf' thing was about you calling me annoying, cause I sure as heck am NOT annoying. :3)

But in this case, I shall add to my post: I used a have a crush on Outskate/Omega, but since he's not around much anymore, I guess that's dwindled away. Wooow, that was a loooooong time ago...

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I never really had any big PC crushes, though I used to have a small one on Hitsugaya Toushiro, though that was a long time ago XDD Back when he was DragonSlayer(Ryan). It didn't last very long. Now, I just don't have any more PC crushes XDD

Melody

Banned
    Years
    I do In fact have a crush. But ill leave to you guys to guess on who.
    And i know exactly how it feels to crush on someone and they be paired too...
    I'm not the type to intrude so whenever i crush on someone i tend to limit my time interacting with them to a minimum if they are involved with another.
    It's a karma thing...I dont try to steal someone's beloved and in
    Then, When i find my own Beloved she will not be stolen from me....

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I have a crush on Suki too
    >O

Oh I do find that girl getting more popular a bit sexy though.

*Chomf!* >O

I'm am SO not annoying.
    Yeah you're not annoying you're retarded.

*slits own throat* I didn't say that! I was jkinnnnggggggggggg!

I never really had any big PC crushes, though I used to have a small one on Hitsugaya Toushiro, though that was a long time ago XDD Back when he was DragonSlayer(Ryan). It didn't last very long. Now, I just don't have any more PC crushes XDD
    Oh you're so cute giving your .. uhh past... feelings honor and recognition like that!

DRAGONSLAYER! SO THAT'S IT! Ah, don't remember him then.

In that case, I have crush on you! XDD
    I'd agree with Nayana and refer you to a good psychiatrist, but that'd go against my principle that they really aren't worth what they're paid for.

In fact, I can offer you the same service for free! Come to me anytime. =x

_Prince_

Pikachu?
    Years
    I'd agree with Nayana and refer you to a good psychiatrist, but that'd go against my principle that they really aren't worth what they're paid for.

In fact, I can offer you the same service for free! Come to me anytime. =x

No thanks, I was just being sarcastic. XP

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Easy guys. I don't like it when my friends are talked about in these ways. Plus, She's happily paired with Daylight_Lucario, so your chances are 0%, okay?
    Oh, you're terrible. As far as I know, this Daylight_Lucario person ain't in her picture. :P

j/k I don't know. >\

No thanks, I was just being sarcastic. XP
    Tch, that makes sense. I'm still an 0wnage free-of-charge psychiatrist though. :P Aristotle from Ancient Greece would have fallen in love with someone like me. -_- -_______________-

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Nope. I don't have any crushes on someone from PC right now, XD. And well, I find it odd that for the most part, it's been males posting here and not females, but that's just me XD.

Back