• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on somebody from your school?

Do you have a crush on your school?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • No.

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters

Lynnx

half listening.
Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    Ohh, at our school. XD

The chances of me having a crush on my school are greater than those of me having a crush at my school.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Yes, I'm totally have a crush on my school, but I'm much too shy to share me feelings with it. D:

Miss Soupy

o v e r d o s e
    Years
  • Well, see, here's the thing. I finally got the nerve to ask out my school a few weeks ago. So there I was, sitting on the park bench and waiting for my school to swagger on by for our date. It never showed up.

So the next day I found out that my school stood me up for that trashy gas station. I'm truly heartbroken.

lolno
    I don't have a crush at school. c=

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years
  • Eh, I am quite obsessed over my school but not to the point of loving it. The nights would be oh so boring. :[

Yes, I have had a crush from school before... I stalked him for about a year until I got over him because he got a girlfriend.

I did not have some physical attraction to Kyle, but he was really nice to me. It's hard to find nice guys.

emoBill™

† мазохист †
    Years
  • Oh gosh. I just read all the replies to this topic and sat there laughing. You guys have the greatest senses of humor. I don't think he/she meant on your school rather than at school. (Though that's probably obvious.)

On school: Nein.
    At school: Nein.

I'm in love :] So I don't need a crush. None of the boys hold that special spark for me like the one I love does.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Yes I have a huuuge crush on my school... it's so hoooot uggh ;o; We have a very strong sezzual relationship hrr.

...owut. lolyea I have a crush on a person at my school. I'd never tell anyone because rumors just spread so easily here.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 28, 2012
    I don't have a crush on my school... my school sucks. How tf would you have a crush on your school wth?

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
  • LOLNO

Can someone explain to me how you can have a crush on a building? Just curious here. I know you probably meant at school, it's just funnier this way.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Umm... We are only supposed to have one? o.o'

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I have a crush on a kid who just graduated last year. I was obsessed with this kid and I miss him horrible. I think about him everyday and worry about him constantly. I wish that there was a way to see him more often or atleast become close friends with him. It's terrible to not have him around in the hallways and in class anymore :/.

michele

☮ & ♥
    Years
    • Seen Jul 27, 2010
    i don't have a crush on the school itself, but i do have a crush A LOT of the teachers. <3 and a few students in my grade.

Yamikarasu

Wannabe Hasbeen
    Years
  • My school is probably a bit old for me, it was founded back in the 1800s or something like that. I didn't want to ask because it might come off as a bit rude.

Oh wait, you mean a person at school, sorry. Eh, I'm not really sure at the moment. Probably not.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    Oooh, title of this thread.
    Do you have a crush on somebody from your school?
    Inanimate object fetishes?

My school is fail. XD
    This x 77.

I think I can resist most teenage girl's tragic syndrome to save breath and a load of wasted time. Seriously, it seems sad to most people if you aren't swooning over someone but it's a whole heck of a lot less worrisome. :|

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    1) I'm likin' your arches, baby...

2) But... I'm homeschooled! Wouldn't that be incest!?

3) I have a crush on her, but I wouldn't try anything myself... It's just, I see so many people around, it's so public!

or D, all of the above.

And seriously, I haven't had a crush on anyone since 3rd grade, and that was back when girls were all "eeeewwwwwwww!!"

Back