• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a crush on somebody from your school?

Do you have a crush on your school?

• Yes.

Votes: 11 27.5%
  • No.

Votes: 29 72.5%

• Total voters

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
Years
  • Do I have a crush on my school? No, I don't. I can't imagine anyone dating a school.

Cold Fusion

When you laugh, you gain luck.
    Years
  • Ooooohh, I so have a crush on my school! But when I talk to it, it just does nothing. When I want to take it to the movies or something it does nothing. When I give it a hug it's cold and does nothing. I mean geeez, couldn't it be nicer to me?! I feel so lonely now... 'goes cries in a corner'

No, I don't have any crushes at school because all the boys are just evil! (Not meaning to be insulting but yeah...that's all I can think of.)

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I had an eight year crush on someone until they graduated last year. Apart from that, no, this year I do not have a crush at someone at my school.

Nich'ya

Navsegda
    Years
  • Okay everyone, this is my very easy question. Do you have a crush on your school? Please also tell the name of your crush if you had if not, give the reason why do you don't have a crush on your school. :shocked: Oh, my crush is Jaysheen, how about yours?
    You fail at the word "in."

No I don't. o: I am still crushing for my last school though. Dusten wants you too.

Anxiety.

Walking on sunshine.
    Years
  • No, I do not have a crush on anyone in my school. All the good looking people are close friends, and I wouldn't be able to date them.

However, I do I have a crush on a girl from out of school, and I fear she may, somehow see this, so I wont say. Plus, she isn't single.

Guy

just a guy
    Years
  • Considering I'm taking classes online at home and don't go out much other than the weekends at times, then no I do not have a crush on anyone in my neighborhood or old school at the moment. I will admit I have been through a handful of relationships before all through elementary, middle, and high and a few crushes too, but not now sadly.

Halfwit

Super Monk
    Years
  • naw, finished school.. i did have rather fancy someone in my physics class, though.. who has gone off to university now :v I'm glad I didn't choose to go to the same uni, seeing as we would both be doing chemistry.
    yay for nerds..?
    he has/had a girlfriend anyway, so.. wasn't anything too promising q:

and because I may as well join in: i must admit that my previous school was rather sexy indeed :c
    do not mock my object sexuality ;; <3

Last edited:

PKFL_531

What do you expect?
    Years
  • I do not have a crush on anybody, and I don't think I ever will. When I said as a kid "Eeew, yuck! I don't wanna marry a girl!", I meant it. I also don't have a crush on members of my gender as well...

Bay

Years
  • I had crushes on my close male friends during high school, but a couple problems. One, the cliche, "I'm afraid our friendship will be in ruins if something went bad during the relationship." Second, I'm not interested in a relationship, even to this day (want to wait at least after I finish university). Third, my male friends are already seeing my female friends. XD

Ibuberu

prepare yourself pls
    Years
  • XD

Yep, one of my friends. I started crushing on him after I got to know him/work together with him on club projects. I've liked him for the past 2 years ;; But he's not really showing much interest in me outside of being friends, so yeah. I'm not interested in pursuing a relationship now anyway. Gotta' concentrate on studies (and other important things, like Pokemon XD; ). Still, I can't help but like him :3 All my friends are cheering me on, but... meh.

Grand_Venus

Advance Trainer
    Years
  • Yeah, i Have one, her name is NIkka, she's so sweet and kinda cute,she has a crush on me too,its very obvious for she always laughs on my jokes though its stupid and dumb she always go with me whenever i go which makes people think that we have a relationship or something,she sometimes goes on our house on weekends...

Harmonie

Winds ღ
    Years
  • I guess I have kind of have a crush. But the person just got engaged. (I'm in college, not high school!)

The other person I like, goes to the same college but we don't see each other anymore. =/

Back