• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a fire alarm?

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Yep.

Although, last I checked both of ours had dead batteries. 8D;

We should probably fix that.. eventually.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • We do have an alarm in the dormitory, but it's like something out of the '50s. There aren't individual alarms in each of our rooms, and the low buzz of the big one out in the hallway wouldn't be enough to jerk me out of sleep if the emergency ever arose...

It sounds almost like a running motor, which kinda blends in with the rest of the various humming sounds that emanate from this place. It's actually taken me about three minutes to figure out the alarm was going off both times we've had a drill. :x

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    Yes, recently they've been changed and made to work since my mother started her childcare business... they're horrible. I won't have any in my own home.

The last time my fire alarm went off would have been in about May 2008 or so - when Pop burnt the toast.
    This is a problem for me because that's how I have my toast. As long as there's a working alarm it's not something I can do to the extent that I wish...

Michii

as in Mishy
    Years
  • I do indeed have a fire alarm. When was the last time it went off? This weekend. Before that? A couple days before. My fire alarm is extremely, as in EX. TREME. LY. sensitive. It'll go off if my mother is boiling water. It'll go off for whatever is being cooked. If the ear piercing noise wasn't enough to irritate, my dog goes absolutely insane when she hears it. She has a wicked bark, so the dog and alarm making noise simultaneously gives me a headache for a very long time. :/

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
  • We have two fire alarms in our house. One outside my room and one in the kitchen. Neither of them work. :(

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • at school yes we'll know it works when some kid pulls the handle on purpose
    and at home yes it works perfectly i've got two actually one in the kitchen and one upstairs near my room its really loud aswell -_-'

Honest

Hi!
    Years
  • I have one in the living room right next to the kitchen... and it get's really annoying whenever I burn toast, which happens all the time. >_>

Back