• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have a Mac or PC?

PC or Mac?

• Total voters
    Years
    • Age 118
    • Seen Jan 25, 2022
    I use windows Vista with XP as a VM and I love it. Mac just doesn't fit in with what I need. PC windows does.

peirateis

This is what's left of us.
    Years
    I grew up using Windows, and right around the time OS X was released, I switched over. I gotta say, I've never looked back. Sure, it can't run some programs Windows can, but it repays that sevenfold with what can be used.

Unfortunately, however, I'm stuck on 10.4 for the time being because the dipspits at the 'genius' desk managed to screw up. Again. >>
    'Oh well 10.5 isn't the native system on your G4, so we can't put it on there.' Well, has it ever occurred to you that someone might choose to use a PPC? It just so happens that I'm against the recent move to Intel, and G4 is the last laptop made. Suuure, if y'all cared enough to make a G5 PowerBook, I would freakin' have one! But noo, we have to move closer and closer to universal anonymity until there's no computers left but a thin screen that plays thoughtless action movies and dispenses high fructose lazy organic syrup juice!

Gah!

Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2017
    We own nothing but Macs. I (used to) own a black Macbook until I sold it 3 weeks ago in preparation for the new Macbooks Oct. 14 and I also own and primarily use a 24" iMac which is perfect and has no problems whatsoever, and the huge screen doesn't hurt either. And my family also use Macbooks.

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    I have a PC, and I don't desire a MAC at all, I haven't really been a fan of Apple anyways (Besides the IPhone)

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    I have a PC, and I don't desire a MAC at all, I haven't really been a fan of Apple anyways (Besides the IPhone)

Mac is not an abbreviation, it's a short name for Macintosh. MAC is a Cosmetics company.

Back