• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

do you have a myspace?

you have a myspace?

• Yes :cool:

Votes: 24 58.5%
  • No :(

Votes: 17 41.5%

• Total voters

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • No... I just find the whole MySpace culture annoying. oO; I find LiveJournal to be more of a community
    I agree totally. I was thinking of joining a LiveJournal myself but I'm currently happy with this site.
    To answer the question, I dont have a myspace. I think they're overdone and overrated. My sisters, her boyfriend and nearly everyone I know has one. I use DeviantArt as my myspace.

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • The day I do is the day that my parents will have banned me from the internet. They don't like it because they are obsessed with pedos and stalkers @_@.

GO LIVEJOURNAL.

Gunn

horror resident
    Years
  • Oh dear no. I can't stand much of MySpace. It's like the Wii jokes. It becomes sickening when you hear so much about it, even more when they're found on articles of clothing and accessories.

Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2014
    Yep. *points at signature* Because of MySpace, my social life has increased somewhat. I talk to more people around my school than I used to, so I have no problems with the website.

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2012
    Haha, its funny to see how many people say "its for sluts".
    Just because they say that in the news and yes, some people are sluts on Myspace, doesn't mean you have to be one :p
    I have a Myspace and I don't give out my address or number, and I don't put any revealing pictures on there, either.
    I don't add any one I don't know in real life (thats why I don't put the link on Pokécommunity, I don't know y'all in person).
    I'm only on Myspace for friends. Nothing more. :D

What ever happend to Xanga? I still have mine. . . :(

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • What ever happend to Xanga? I still have mine. . . :(

Good question. =p I personally see it as any other profile creator. (People will keep using Xanga, just the attention is lowered.) Though, the major difference is the interactivity, and the ways people use the page opposed to Xanga alone. Even with that said, I hold no real interest in it. What I find quite fasinating is how it's been out since 2003 and no one really metioned it until like the beginning of this year. It quickly just became the # 1 favored site, appeared all over the news like most said and everyone at school was driving me insane asking: "Do you have myspace?" I'd say ''no'' a million times and it wouldn't end. x_x Only one person convinced me to get a dummy account, as I like to call it, because I only use it for her. Haven't bothered to add others, or search around the site as it has nothing I want. Guess I'm still guilty for having one, though.

~Blade~

Guest123_x1

I don't and don't plan on making one either! I don't know why everybody has to be so obsessed over it! (especially the mainstream media)

Haruka

Pokémon Coordinator
    Years
  • I like totally hate myspace. It's very overrated and it like totally slows my browser down... Myspace seems to be totally dangerous to use... =p

I love LiveJournal, because it's totally not bloated and it's simple to use. I can post journal entries by using a Livejournal client without totally loading the website and update my journal there. ^^;

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
  • Totally...

Yes, I have a MySpace. I've had one for a few months now. Some aspects of MySpace are lame, but it's a good way to keep in touch with friends.

Infinipede

negima ruined my life
    Years
  • I have one, but I'm not really into that kind of stuff.
    I use Xanga as my blog most of the time, so I don't have much reason to use MySpace.

♥Nova♥

Ignore the Funny Farm
    Years
  • Sadly, yes. I got a Profile just to have another Form of Contact for all my Friends from my old Town. I honestly hate MySpace because of an unfortionate tragedy happening to a close friend of mine with MySpace as a direct cause of it. I'll still go on it every now and then as it is one of the only ways I can Contact some of my Freinds, but I try not to go on it to much as it brings back bad memories.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    All the cool kids have 'em!
    >_____________________________________________________>??

I do have one to be honest. Though the main reason I have one because of a School Rumble Group. =D

Other than that. No. ><

*is not like 90% of the teenage world*

Years
  • I don't have one, only because the majority of my friends use Livejournal. Why get another journal that I really won't use?
    Besides, I'd forget about it, most likely. ^^;;

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • I registered for it way back when it first started, before it became popular and stuff. But...I lost my username AND password and they wouldn't give it to me again, even with the lost password form and such. I probably have a second account too, but I forgot it. I don't remember since I never go there as the site...really doesn't appeal to me in the least. o_O;

Like several others, I really prefer Livejournal for everything. XD

Tsugaru

Twilight
    Years
  • I don't like my space or any of those type of things,they make me bored beyond imagination so no,and I doubt I ever will

Back