• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have an electric or normal toothbrush?

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    I've tried both in my time and honestly prefer manual ones, and the harder the bristles the better.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    I use a normal one, those clean the best imo. I dont like electric ones because with those it always feels like it hasnt done its job properly and my teeth still feel dirty. =/

Years
    • Seen Feb 14, 2016
    As a matter of fact, I have those two, but I prefer the manual. I think I never used the electric before o_0 even though I have one.

A

ShadowLeader

because shadows follow...
    Years
    both....but one day i caught my evil little sister using my electric toothbrush and I was like, "NO!!"....so now i am looking for a new one...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    both....but one day i caught my evil little sister using my electric toothbrush and I was like, "NO!!"....so now i am looking for a new one...
    I wouldn't bother; you won't get cooties from using it again, or any real disease for that matter.

Alec_

Years
    I probably want the Normal One. Because i feel comfortable with it. And it's easy to use xD..

~Fairytales.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Normal Toothbrush, it is a Hello Kitty one but i am looking for a Princess Peach one. <3

Snivi

..•.¸¸•´¯`•.¸. ஐ
    Years
    I have a normal toothbrush. I used to have an electric one but I hated the way it vibrates. It feels weird on my teeth.

Years
    Normal toothbrush.
    Don't really bother with the others.

However, it is rather funny. My flatmate has one and one morning I could hear it going and my other flatmates could.
    They commented on saying it sounded like something else! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    *Insert adult joke here*

Years
    [QUOTE
    However, it is rather funny. My flatmate has one and one morning I could hear it going and my other flatmates could.
    They commented on saying it sounded like something else! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    *Insert adult joke here*
    [/QUOTE]

haha happend to me at the airport before in the queue to check in when there was an odd noise comming from the suitcase... couldn't figure out what it was, needless to say everyone thought it was something else !!!

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Normal toothbrush. I have had an electric one but I didn't like it so I will be sticking to a normal one from now on.

Eucliffe

☆ E N T E R T A I N E R
    Years
    Electric. And regular. Depends on where I am. At my mom's and dad's house, I use an electric, but if I go on vacation, I usually use a regular one. So it really depends~

Years
    I just use a normal one. I'm way too cheap for an electric one, even if I really wanted it. XD; Some days I'm curious about how clean my teeth really would be with one, but I'm not willing to spend the money.

Speaking of which, it's probably time for me to replace my toothbrush. ._.

Back