• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have an electric or normal toothbrush?

Swift!

The Swiftiest
    Years
    I have a regular tooth brush. I wasn't allowed an electric one when I was younger cause my mom said they are for lazy people.
    But now, when it's my choice, I still don't want one.

Pokedra

Retired
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2016
    I use a normal one, I don't like electric ones in general =/

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Its a normal toothbrush but one of those fancy ones with the rubber for the tongue. Oh and its purple cause I love random color toothbrushes.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
    I have an electric toothbrush.
    It brushes better and has a timer so I know when to stop. Not that I use it anyway. :P

Alex

what will it be next?
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2022
    iHas an electric toothbrush. When I had braces the dentist told me I should definitely use one and so I did. I've now had them off for two years and I still use the same electric toothbrush because I'm sure they're much better than manual ones.

s0nido

turn up the engine
    Years
    Manual toothbrush. Why on Earth would I take preference to a more expensive toothbrush just because it vibrates?

Idiot!

One shot, one kill.
    Years
    • Seen Mar 17, 2011
    The normal one. I've never used an electric one before

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I use an electric one. It's too bulky (due to it's charger) to bring on trips, so I still take a regular toothbrush with me while on vacation.

Mr.Kirby

off the wall
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 13, 2009
    A regular tooth brush. I dislike holding a bulky toothbrush, and the sound of an electric tooth brush makes me cringe a bit.

Years
    I used to have an electric toothbrush.
    But, it like died or something.
    I think when I was travelling it came on in my bag and like.. the battery died. >>;

So, I have just a regular toothbrush now. It's orange. :'D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen yesterday
    I use a normal toothbrush, but those fancy electric ones look cool. :D

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 19, 2024
    Normal xD
    This may sound odd but i think its a lot less effort than doing your teeth one by one with an electric tooothbrush!!

Lynnx

half listening.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2009
    I had an electric toothbrush, but the batteries died and I was too lazy to replace them. So now I use a normal one.

Back