• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have any PC Ambitions?

Do you have any PC Goals?

• Total voters

Ayano Katagiri

♥ 陳意涵 - 痞子英雄
Years
  • I just realised my main goal now..
    You know when you post on PC sometimes, like posting in two threads at once, it'll say, 'Please wait 45 seconds between the post'. Sometimes it also says 'Please post in 54 seconds' for example, Hopefully you know what I mean..it's hilarious. Well, I wanna get the second line to say 99 seconds...only 'cause I'm competing with Alex to get the highest one.....which of course I'm intending to do XD

XD, keep trying hard!! I'm sure you'll beat me eventually.

I don't have any ambitions as of this moment here, but kinda just staying around and trying to help when I can kind of thing. Not really a terribly awesome ambition but I guess it's good enough for now.

Phanima

That servant of the evil one
    Years
    • Seen Oct 11, 2011
    To role-play through a role-play, Pokemon or non-Pokemon related, to the very end.

Other than that, I'd like something to happen to pick up the RP section a bit, since it's the forum I spend most of my time on. The quality there is a bit lacking, and some newbies could help kick start it back to life. I'd also like to see some of the more common role-players there pick up their game a bit, it's kind of disheartening to see so many rushed posts and dead RP's.

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I'm pretty sure I don't have any left. I moved through all the staff ranks, got a bunch of different "milestone" post counts, made a lot of great friends, stayed here for years, was banned, unbanned, had my account deleted once, found some creepy stuff out about certain admins, fought the various good and not-so-good-fights and then quit the staff, you could take me outback and shoot me and I'd be okay.

Oh, I guess I could technically go on a spam run and fulfill the prophecy/original reason I came here.

Alter Ego

that evil mod from hell
    Years
  • Revive the RP section, get some more experienced RPers here, and help the less experienced, GET experienced. But you know, it's kind of like, I don't want to go up to them and say, "YOU SUCK AT RPING." Because that's just mean. But I wouldn't know any other way to break it to them.

Phanima said:
    Other than that, I'd like something to happen to pick up the RP section a bit, since it's the forum I spend most of my time on. The quality there is a bit lacking, and some newbies could help kick start it back to life. I'd also like to see some of the more common role-players there pick up their game a bit, it's kind of disheartening to see so many rushed posts and dead RP's.

Two more people with the same ambition. We should so get together (well, in an online sense, anyway) and conspire sometime. ;D Who knows? We might even accomplish something. ^^

Amen on the new blood. I even tried to poke my little brother (Biological one, not the one in my PC family) here into trying, but I don't think it's going anywhere. No RPing spirit to be found these days...

Oh, and Phanima's post reminded me of something I forgot to mention. Yes, I'd like to RP from start to finish too. I've been hopeful about accomplishing that with one of my RPs here, but now just about all my RPers have poofed on me, so I don't know. *Shrug* Still, it's an ambition of mine so I'm being on topic, no? :3

Forest Grovyle

Resident Reptilian Artist
    Years
  • Well a long-running ambition of mine when I was a mod was to be an s-mod, and I still can't believe that it really happened XD Other than that, I want to be able to help members if they have trouble with the boards, and to be able to do the best job I possibly can. :) PC is like a second home for me now!

--FG

.Bastion

O a t h k e e p e r
    Years
  • Well, I'd like to become more invlovled in the RP section as well as the writing sections. I'd also like to get to know more people and make more friends on PC.

I agree with Jyukai in that I'd like to help others with Role Playing but it is hard to approach them without them being insulted. =/

Years
    • MA
    • Seen Jul 26, 2008
    I'd like to get noticed more..actually, nah, I'm good the way I am.

Um, I guess I could try to post more, even when I feel as though I have nothing more to say

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    A lot of my PC ambitions are pretty much fufilled. I've gotten to know quite a few people, whom I've wanted to meet and I post in all the area's that I want to.

However, I would like to get more active in the fanfiction area and try RPing one day as well XD And just post more in general ^-^

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    When I first joined, I wanted to get 1000 posts, and meet more people, but since I've accomplished that already, I don't really know what my ambition is now... I guess I'd like to help the Graphics & Photography section be more active. *shrugs* Not sure how I'm going to do that, though.

Jim

Dinner
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 25, 2011
    Be one of the people that are known greatly. Actually have somebody on my friends list who'll talk too me on MSN or via PM. Become a Moderatorrrrzzz!!! xD. < That's a longshot. And become friends with members of staff xD, I'm such a suck up =D

Chibi-chan

The Freshmaker!
    Years
  • Done them all.
    I've made friends, seen change, actually posted more than 1000, I've become a better RPer, and I can possibly say that I'm known with kind memories ^^; I've done em' all.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I aspire to... find all my old friends.

And maybe dominate the DCC with 22sa once more, for old time's sake =]

Melody

Banned
    Years
  • My newest PC ambition is to keep my Best friend and Partner Kawaii happy and keep her here at PC so all can see and benefeit from her Beautiful presonality...
    And last but not least...I want to to not get any warnings or even get banned....both of which I fear more than death itself...

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    100,000 posts, lol. Eventually I might get there, but I wouldn't be the first.
    I'll stick with 10,000 for now.

Ichikool

D/P Lover
    Years
    • Age 32
    • NY
    • Seen Feb 26, 2018
    Ehh... I do actually. I thought of it just a few days ago too.
    I've been here a little over two years and I haven't been very active because someone here has been keeping me away.
    So, as of now, my ambition is to post around a lot like a social butterfly and get my post count up higher. I'll be satified once it's somewhere in the 1000's. =)

I'll be sure not to make spam while I'm at it.

Back