• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you have you own laptop?

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    I have a HP Pavilion dv5 I got in summer '09.
    I no longer use my desktop PC since my laptop is far better. xD

Master Bait

ಥ‿ಥ
    Years
    Alienware M11x
    Specs;
    Processor: 1.3GHz Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Storage: 500GB hard drive
    Optical Drive: None
    Screen: 11.6 inches (1,366×768 native resolution)
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 335M (1GB) and integrated Intel GMA 4500MHD
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)

No questions.

Years
    Alienware M11x
    Specs;
    Processor: 1.3GHz Intel Core 2 Duo SU7300
    Memory: 4GB RAM
    Storage: 500GB hard drive
    Optical Drive: None
    Screen: 11.6 inches (1,366×768 native resolution)
    Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 335M (1GB) and integrated Intel GMA 4500MHD
    Operating System: Windows 7 Ultimate (64-bit)

No questions.
    Very nice laptop. Horrible font colour. I'm seriously thinking of getting an M11x or a MBP 13" at some point.

Years
    Yup, I have the Alienware M11x and it is pretty sick. SC2 is my main focus right now, gotta play it as much as possible before classes start haha

Atticus

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2010
    I have an Acer netbook. It's pretty good. Worth the $300 I paid for it. I mostly use my desktop though.

RockHardSemi

Lv 53
    Years
    I wish I did buy a laptop, instead I customised a tower PC on Dell's website. This is, I only use it for Twitter, Bookface and two forums. So all its Core processors and graphics memory are not being used. Plus it'd be nice to sit in the garden with a laptop rather than having to be in my room when using the computer.

I have three old laptops under my bed that used to work, but now don't. I've tried fiddling about with them but to no avail. I 'spose I'd best get saving up...

Dreadnought

Imperador
    Years
    Yep I have an Asus Netbook I take with me on the road/trips. I have my main Apple Macbook which I just got last month and I love it. Also Have my old toshiba satellite which was my first laptop and one that served me well despite lasting over 7+ years and I had an Acer laptop which I gave to my sister. I also got my itouch which gets on the web with basic net surfing as my mini comp. XD

Morgnarok

PokéCommunity Supporter - Platinum Tier
    Years
    I don't have a laptop atm.hoping once i get a job i will be able to save up to get one in a few week or so.Atm i am running on a old 2005 desktop computer.

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
    Years
    Yes, I do (an Eee PC). It was bought for me as a gift and was originally intended for schoolwork, but I use it not only for that purpose, but to surf the web as well.

Years
    • Seen Sep 6, 2010
    I have my own laptop, and I recently bought my own macbook.I spend maybe 2 or 3 hours online.Actually I just have a buncha sticks,but I met a cool bum who lends me his Toshiba.

Back