• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you hide your love for pokemon?

bewbs

~Chloe~
Years
    • UK
    • Seen Nov 20, 2022
    Not really. I still wear the pikachu bracelet I've had since I was nine.

B_B

Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2009
    no :P my friend don't even care so theres no point hiding

Serene Grace

Pokémon Trainer
    Years
  • Nope, my friends are nice people and they don't judge people by what games they play. Anyway, some of them play Pokemon themselves so they'll be hypocrites if they mock me because I play it. XD;

gruntrebel

THE WORLD IS YOURS!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2010
    Some of my close friends know yeah. They don't play but they are cool with it. I don't really hide it, but I don't put it out there either. Like I kinda keep to myself playing, but if people see then oh well. I enjoy the games too much to really care what people think haha.

ShadowForce_G

Endless learning...
    Years
  • I used to, but now I know my friends play Pokémon too. But, they don't love it, just play it.

I love Pokémon very much. At school, my friends call me a Pokémon Master. If they don't know the walkthrough of the game, they ask me.

My friends don't know Pokémon HeartGold or SoulSilver...

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • when I was in middle school I did, but now in highschool a lot of people are starting to talk about pokemon again (mainly because of HGSS)

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • I don't go around announcing it, but if someone asks about it, I'm gonna give them the straight answer. I feel no need to hide my interest in the Pokemon games, though I don't feel the need to flaunt it, either.

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2010
    I do hide it irl around most people, no need to talk about it around people who are just going to judge.

The Girl Once named Tracie

She who tames Celebi
    Years
  • heck no! Actually, I don't think there is a person in my school that doesn't know I love pokemon, since I have pokemon keychains on my backpack, I play pokemon during lunch, I wear a hooded jacket with Umbreon ears and rings sewed on it, and I have pokemon pictures in my binders. I can't wait for guitar club to start after break, so I can finally show off my electric guitar that has pokemon stickers and a pokemon strap (:

valmont667

Porygon Fan
    Years
  • In high school I still loved Pokemon and a friend and I who were both fans infiltrated the Pokemon Haters Club who would meet in the library at lunch and discuss their dislike for Pokemon. It's seven years later and I'm still friends with the PHC President who I battle with over DS all them time. Pokemon for Life.

Cheesymitten

Dukcs
    Years
    • Seen Jun 5, 2015
    I don't say about it at school.
    It's "uncool" to speak about Pokemon.
    However I still play it and nobody knows..

Avenue

Firestarter
    Years
  • This is actually quite strange... some guys think it's cute on girls when they like Pokemon, but most girls think guys are lame for liking it lol. My girlfriend teases me about it >: but she doesn't mind. We game a lot together :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 17, 2017
    Yeah, Kind of...
    I don't go about and reveal it to just anybody, specially because I don't want just anyone to know and spread the news so that I can be picked on. That sucks...
    I only feel comfortable telling it to people I trust and like, and knows me and accepts me for who I am.

Giblie

Gible Lover
    Years
  • I do especially at school. I am just to afraid to tell my interest in Pokemon to people at school. I just know that they are going to laugh. My school has disrespectful and rude students. But with nice teachers. I wish I could show my interest in Pokemon to them though.

Back