• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you kiss your pets?

Zebeedoo

Always remember to smile. ~
Years
  • I always kiss my cat. I even call her my child because I don't plan on having any real kids. XDD; But I always wash my face after. :U

Ayselipera

Haha, yeah I kiss my cat right on the top of his head. Sometimes he even comes up to me and presses his nose on mine. Which I don't know if that's a cat's way of kissing, but it's so cute<3333

Uecil

[img]https://i.ibb.co/4jfYrCT/tHdpHUB.png[/img]
    Years
  • I kiss my cat Ollie on his forehead :3
    I don't kiss my other cat though because he scratches

txteclipse

The Last
    Years
  • When I had pets, I wouldn't kiss them. Hygiene matters to me and all that.

There are obviously plenty of people here still alive after kissing their pets. ;)

Anyway, yeah, I have been known to kiss my pets on occasion. They're fuzzy and warm and fuzzy. Except my lizard, who is in fact scaly.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    I would kiss my terrapins, if only they were salmonella-free :P

monsutafangs

тнαт вσу ιѕ α мσηѕтєя~
    Years
    • Seen Sep 10, 2010
    Well, my dog, being a timberwolf, is very 'playful' and get dirty all the time, so I would rather not to. Though, I do kiss my cats o.0'

MiniM00se

Toad in a stroller
    Years
  • Yeah, I guess I kiss my cat.

Although, then I sometimes realize that she's been rolling in dirt, and then cleaning herself with her saliva o.O

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I kiss my pets... my dogs and my cats. I feel like since I can't really hug them like I would a person, I should kiss them on the head or nose instead.

Years
    • Seen Dec 31, 2010
    No, I do not kiss my pets. I've always had dogs that get rather dirty which is not something I want my mouth to be.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Never. My cat's mouth would have had dead animals and who knows what in it, why would I want it's tongue anywhere near my mouth.

As for kissing it's fur, I'm sure it appreciates petting just as much, I don't need to get hair in my mouth.

SoulAura

☆Nightfall★
    Years
    • Seen Sep 11, 2010
    I used to kiss my dogs i used to have when i was younger but now that i am older i care more about my hygiene. And Jolene, just because you dont get sick from kissing your animals doesnt mean you did not obtain any germs from doing it. Odds are you did get germs. Dogs do and get into a lot of stuff we are unaware of. Maybe your dog had gotten into the trash before or maybe it ate something it probably should not have ate outside. It can transfer germs to you that have been carried outside. So really, kissing your dog isn't a good idea.

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
  • Back at home, I have a fluffy white lovely amazingly beautiful cat that I love with all my heart, but he denies my love. So when I manage to chase him down and scoop him up, I kiss his fuzzy face and love on him. Then he runs. :3 But yeah, I kiss my pets. Only the fuzzy ones.

Back