• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you know what your name means?

Euphoric

Indefatigable
Years
  • According to urbandictionary, my name means "A laid back, very flirtatious guy who is strong and well endowed. He's everyone's friend and is sweet, but he can can beat your ass if you push him over the edge."

I have no idea what it really means, or if it has a meaning at all.

My username is a spin on the word "euphoria".

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • My real name means "gracious", "serene".

My username = Princess Cadance from My Little Pony, the princess of love.

Sanguine

malignant narcissist
    Years
  • Renée means reborn or born again. Sanguine means cheerfully optimistic, hopeful, or confident. It also refers to blood-red or "bloody".

BeachBoy

S P A R K of madness
    Years
  • Ryan means "little king," and I often boast that the only reason it's "little" is because the universe is oh so big. [/ego] [/shot]

CoffeeDrink

GET WHILE THE GETTIN'S GOOD
    Years
  • On another note, I used Urban Dictionary to define me and got a good laugh from it.

Just out of curiosity, I had to try this. And this is what showed up:

"The ***** Effect
    When a person has the effortless ability to get/pull/attract/reel in girls. It can be used to many peoples advantage. A male who has the ***** Effect can just stand still and girls will flock to him. He is also often compared to look like a certain celebrity, adding to the effect."

This actually may hold true in some cases. Hardly a day goes by without a woman complementing my eyes. And I'm also likened to some guy on Grey's Anatomy. No clue.

Years
  • Simon - from Hebrew meaning "He who has heard/hears". That's all I know.

As for Recluse, it is self-explanatory. I'm an incredibly hard solitary both in real life and e-world.

zakisrage

In the trunk on Highway 10
    Years
  • My name means "pure" in Arabic. I don't think I'm exactly that pure. (In Hebrew the name is spelled Zakai.)

My user name has my name plus the fact that I get angry often.

ShivaDF

The Scooter-riding Artist
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2017
    My name (real name) has family significance and means "beautiful," though going by the etymology, it could also mean "the light and sound of god." Pretty cool.

My username on here is just Shiva + the initials of my last names. I have food allergies, so I always thought it was funny how Shiva seems to be allergic to milk or something. But now that I know Shiva cheats on his "wife..." with his brother... I kinda wish I had chosen Kali to put there instead.

pastel_fallout

Sayounara
    Years
  • My username is just a thing I came up with one day looking at the hot choclety milk meme. Hot choclety milk + my favorite starter = awesome.

As for my real name, it means "graceful wolf". Gracie is a derivitive of Grace, which obvs means graceful, and Gish means wolf in some other language that I can't remember. :/

Corvus of the Black Night

Wild Duck Pokémon
    Years
  • My username is a combination of Daigo, the Japanese name for Steven Stone, and -ite, a suffix that indicates a mineral. N added in there for fluidity. The literal meaning is "Steven Stone's mineral", which could be kind of cool, having a fanfic about Steven discovering a mineral he calls "daigonite" with some effect on mega evolutions or some crap. But this name came into existence over 6 years before mega evolutions so OH WELL

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hm I kind of have 2 names I use, my first name has a badass meaning of "The Greater One" sounds kinda masculine though I'm a girl >_> my given nickname means "Pure"

Years
  • My real name is Christian, which means a few things, depending on your interpretation. Mostly revolving around follower or child of Christ.

My username is my nickname I've had since high school.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • My real name, according to this name keyring I received many, many years ago, is of Latin origin, meaning "Worthy to be Loved".

As for my username, it literally means what it means, unless you want a definition of the word 'reverie', which in that case it means 'daydream'. I'm sure you all know what 'autumn' means lol.

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    My current username--we all know what it means, haha. Things that have no end, no limitation. Before this, I've had Peitharchia, which was based off Greek mythology. Peitharchia, apparently, is a goddess. In no way do I relate to her, but I found the name itself to be sort of fancy. Prior to that, it was Nymphadora, and it was inspired by Harry Potter.

Real name--that stands for "powerful and complete," apparently. I'm... not sure what that's supposed to mean, exactly, but it does sound pretty intriguing! I've never really looked into it, to be honest, so sadly, aside from this, I don't know much about it at all.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • My real name is also my username. Mom named me after a Christian prophet.

Kikaito plush

Angeline plushxKikaito plush
    Years
  • my real name is kerri which means:Dusky. Dark. Descendents of Ciar. The name of a county of Ireland

My username is the name of the main character of an novel I was trying to write.

Back