• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Do you like cold weather?

• Total voters

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
Years
  • Personally I love it when it's cold...no snow here, but...I've just always been a hot natured person. And plus...when it's cold...you could get warm by putting on more clothes. When it's hot...you're just gonna have to be hot XD

Last edited:

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
  • I was made for Winter. I love it soooo much. ๑_๏ I'm always relaxed when it's the winter, mostly because it's quite peaceful during the time and I just love the c00l air overall. It's funny how people call me crazy when I say it's not cold, and the majority of the people say it is. Sometimes I don't even wanna wear a coat cause I feel a bit hot.. even though I can still get sick, I rather not burn to death. x_X I shall always be faithful to the cold. (maybe I've been exposed to N.Y weather t00 long?)

~Blade~

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    I personally love it. It's normally hot here, so I preffer it to be colder... Even if there's no snow, as long as it's cool...

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    I love it, it's my favorite type of weather. Summer and heat is okay, but nothing beats just the cold air and snow of winter.

Chairman Kaga

living in the past
    Years
  • It drags on from October to May in Ohio, but it's still easier to warm up than to cool down, therefore I prefer winter to summer. Besides, school is in session (except for Christmas Break, which is the only break I like ._.; )

Years
  • It's OK, I wouldnt say it's my favorite though, ecpessialy when it's raining along with it. Nah, Summer weather is much better in my opinion, that way I can go down the beach and actually go out. Cold for me, normally means rain as well.

Years
  • same thing here 30?C
    and hate itXD 20?C is ok but 30>_<i like cold weather more

Lucid

Thats why I love summer and all of it's warmth~ <3

*~Ashley~*

♥ Matt
    Years
  • No, no, no, and no. >< I can't stand cold weather... or even worse, snow. x_x I much prefer spring and summer weather since it's so short-lived around here. It's almost June and I'm still wearing sweatshirts everyday... I hate this weather.

And yes, I'm quite aware of what my username used to be... but I still hate snow. XD

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
  • Yes! I love cold weather! It's getting hot now and it's a drag. Just as long as it isn't too cold like below zero. Colness usally means snow. Snow + me = Very much fun. It's fun to be outside on a cold windy day ^-^

Back